A great day

death-from-above

AH veteran
Reaction score
Today has been great ! (Other than the Mrs. is under the weather). It is sunny and in the 50's with almost no wind. Unbelievable for Wyoming in January. The kids and I started off with some breakfast at our favorite , The Silver Spur. Then haircuts for me and little man. Now , we just got done riding the four wheelers for most of the afternoon.
Now to shower and shave...going out with family and friends for cocktails and dinner to celebrate my birthday.:shocked::dancing:
We make it so hard to see how really blessed we are...

Well happy birthday! Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself.

Mine has been just the opposite. Worked all day, hardly got to see my boys, cold as a witches tit in my neck of the woods, I'm under the weather, and I just realized that I'm out of Jack Daniels! But when its all said and done, I still feel blessed. By the way, happy birthday.

Mine has been just the opposite. Worked all day, hardly got to see my boys, cold as a witches tit in my neck of the woods, I'm under the weather, and I just realized that I'm out of Jack Daniels! But when its all said and done, I still feel blessed. By the way, happy birthday.

Maybe tomorrow will be better , my friend. I will take a little bump of Jack tonight in hopes that it makes tomorrow better for you.

Thanks for the b-day wishes , guys.

Hope your dinner was good. Sounds like the rest was.
HB!

happy birthday d.f.,a
and to make your day even more special , its also my countries birthday
its Australia day today so l will remember your birthday every year aswell

Happy birthday DFA !

Happy Australia day Bluey !

happy birthday d.f.,a
and to make your day even more special , its also my countries birthday
its Australia day today so l will remember your birthday every year aswell

All the more reason to come to Australia soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois