A girl question about .454 Casull vs Desert Eagle.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by gi jane, Nov 28, 2013.

1. observe

observe CONTRIBUTOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Assosiation of SA, Bowhunting, SAGA, Provincial Heavy caliber target shooting teams, Bisley qualified, Army sharpshooter rifle & pistol qualified, ...
    Hunted:
    R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

• h.jpg
      h.jpg
      File size:
      24.8 KB
      Views:
  2. observe

observe CONTRIBUTOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Assosiation of SA, Bowhunting, SAGA, Provincial Heavy caliber target shooting teams, Bisley qualified, Army sharpshooter rifle & pistol qualified, ...
    Hunted:
    R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
    Jane

As I began to hunt bigger game I also began to take bigger risks, and after many years of training, practice and dedication I became the first man to dispatch what is known as the "Dangerous Seven" (Elephant, Rhino, Lion, Leopard, Buffalo, Crocodile and Hippo) with a handgun and iron sights. I got closer than anyone had dared to go before and I trusted my life to my Freedom Arms 454 Casul - and by the grace of God I lived to tell the tale. It was a different time, a long time ago now, a little wilder perhaps, but I was doing something different, not shooting game through a high power scope, and the danger made it all the better.Lynn C Thompson

Impressive!