A&E Dumps Phil from Duck Dynasty

Before A & E asked Phil to stop doing the prayer at the end of the show. They didn't feel it was PC. He told them to pound sand. I don't believe Phil Robertson really cares if he is on or off the show. He was successful before with his duck calls and made a good living. DD just allowed him and his family to make more money than they ever imagined. As far the his sons doing the show, I'm sure they will have to because of the contract. But then again a family that hunts together... stays together. As stated before, those who A&E are trying to appease most likely don't watch the show and don't care, if they do they watch the show they know where Mr. Robertson stands.

Asking Phil about his thoughts on gays, is like asking Nugent his thoughts on anti hunters. You know what you're going to get.

Asking Phil about his thoughts on gays, is like asking Nugent his thoughts on anti hunters. You know what you're going to get.

Hit the nail on the head!
Phil doesn't care what others think on this subject, especially the far left. There is a reason why this show is the highest rated show on cable TV- it's the last 1 minute of every show. It's called 'family and faith". That scares a lot of people. It is the antithesis of the far left thinking. It's been the foundation of this country for 200+ years and there are a lot of folks that believe that way as A&E is finding out.

The whole premise of the show is these guys saying and doing things they way they want and having a different view of the world than the majority of viewers. They were brought to TV because of who they were and how they acted, firing them for the same reason is ridiculous. Maybe they will be replaced with a show about people who are exactly the same as everyone else, have no opinions about anything and never do anything unpredictable or interesting. Sounds like a hit to me???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouveniaBo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!