A Different Kind Of Warthog Full Mount...

Ok, they are both in a salted state, in my d&p shipment, soon to be shipped.

Well, that is unique. How sturdy is the tail? Concerned a little rascal might easily break it off?

Pretty sturdy, if it were a mount to be seen and not ridden upon we would and do use a 9 Gauge Galvanized but since this is used a little rougher, I use a pice of cold rolled 3/8 or 1/4 steel and hand grind it to the shape and length of tail and install through the body and actually weld it to the supports used in the bak legs.

That is sheer greatness!

Amazing Dennis!

Cool a rocking pig!

I do seriously appreciate someone ... anyone ... who goes all in ... and this is ALL IN! Well done to the client who requested it and WELL DONE to Dennis for pulling it off!

On my last trip to Kanana with Jason Bridger, we hit the trail early on the first morning of my hunt. We hadn't gone far when he jumped off the truck, sneaked up ahead a little ways and after glassing into the bush began to motion me to come quickly and silently to him. I grabbed my rifle, the tracker grabbed the sticks and we worked our way through the sand to Jason's position...

Shortly thereafter, I shot my best ever warthog that Jason said had eluded them many times in their effort to collect him. My blind luck got me the warthog that Jason called the perfect specimen, one he said that you full mount if you ever want a full mount warthog. Well, I'm a real opportunist (easy sell) so I have a full mount warthog cape awaiting taxidermy...

And I also happen to have a awesome grandson who will soon be 3 years old!

go for it.

is their anything you cant do???

That is something I never though I would see. Freeking awesome! Bruce

That is awesome!!!! Sadly my wife said "over my f@&$ing dead body".... Sorry baby to be!

CONGRATS! Thats fantastic. Its soooo fantastic I think Im gonna steal the idea for a Wild Boar mount...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlessdiuse

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg