Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
SCI NRA QDMA NWTF TU DU
Hunted
Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, South Africa, USA, South, Central America & New Zealand
A few cool pics from this week in the middle Florida Keys. Although, we don't target blue marlin, we catch one now and then fishing for other species. This little blue ate a wahoo lure, and spent more time in the air than in the water during the fight.

The last pic is my nephew with a really nice genuine red snapper. Unfortunately, catch and release only on them this time of year.

blue 1.jpg

blue 2.jpg

red snapper.jpg

A nice Snapper!

nice, thanks for sharing!

Great fortune to catch a Marlin. One day....

Good day fishing! Thanks for sharing.

What Marina did you fish out of

Looks like a great time to me. Congrats Bruce

A few cool pics from this week in the middle Florida Keys. Although, we don't target blue marlin, we catch one now and then fishing for other species. This little blue ate a wahoo lure, and spent more time in the air than in the water during the fight.

The last pic is my nephew with a really nice genuine red snapper. Unfortunately, catch and release only on them this time of year.

View attachment 160423
View attachment 160424
View attachment 160425
Red Snapper is the best eating fish in the Gulf of Mexico!

Now that looks like fun ...Congrats.
Glen

What Marina did you fish out of

I fish with an old buddy of mine who is still in the charter business full time. He owns a 45' custom Number #1, and a 24' open fisherman. He keeps both boats behind his house in Tavernier. He is one canal in from Tavernier Creek ocean-side.

I would highly recommend him to anyone coming down to the Keys looking for a great day on the water. Anyone interested can PM me for his contact info.

Awesome! Looks like fun times! Deep Sea fishing is definitely on the bucket list for us.

Man that is a big fish!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg