7x Day Plainsgame Budget Safari - Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Hartzview Hunting Safaris, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Good day everybody,

We are offering the folowing package for 2012/13. This is not the cheapiest on the market but you truly get what you pay for and we do offer exceptional hunting experience, top qaulity trophies and excellent service.

* Extra animals and days can be added as listed on our pricelist Trophy Prices - South Africa Hunting Safaris.
    * If you are interested in the package please do not hesitate to contact me at any time at js@hvsafaris.com.
    * Book 2 or more of these packages as a group from the AH.com forum and you will be offered a better price per package.

7x Day Budget Package - South Africa

Package Includes:

5x Hunting Days for 1x Hunter,

1x Blue Wildebeest,
    1x Impala,
    1x Common Blesbuck,
    1x Common Springbuck,

*Jackal & Baboons FREE*

Total - $3450

(Hunt is worth $4950 as per pricelist. You save $1500 by booking this package!)

The following are included in the package, there are no extra taxes, or hidden fees.

* 1x1 Guided hunt by one of our Professional Hunters.
    * Trophy Fees.
    * Tracker and skinner.
    * Accommodation within the hunting area during your safari with us.
    * All meals and alcohol.
    * Daily laundry services.
    * Field preparation of trophies.
    * Government license fees for animals.
    * Government 14% value added tax on all daily rates and transportation.

Packages Excludes:

* Transportation from OR Tambo airport to the hunting area will be charged at $850 round trip per vehichle.
    * Transportation from Kimberley airport is already included in the package price.
    * Guest House accommodation before and after the safari can be arranged. Please contact Bianca Stander at Safari Concierge at bianca@safari-concierge.co.za. They can also assist with rifle permits.
    * Packing, dipping and shipping of trophy's to final destination. ( Taxidermist P.O.R)
    * Medical and travel expenses - Please have own travel and medical insurance.
    * Gratuities to the staff.
    * Meet and greet service at the airport for the rifles.
    * Other species also available at regular prices on the prices list,
    * Extra days can be added at regular prices on the pricelist.

Thank you very much for the oppertunity to offer this to our members.

Best regards,

Jacques

2. Jaco Strauss

Jaco Strauss AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, IPHA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
    Good deal Jacques!!!!, if the cheapest was the best we would all be driving a Kia sportage!!!!!! Like you I never want to be the cheapest it's not a title I would like to have... That is a really good quality package.......

Good hunting!

3. Hartzview Hunting Safaris

Hartzview Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, PHASA, DSC, NRA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe
    Jaco,

That is so true my friend. Although a Sportage at the price of a CHANA would be nice! Main thing is we do not surprise clients with all kinds of hidden costs once they are in our country and have nowhere else to go. True straight forward business is the only way forward in my books!

Thank you for the kind words and you Lindie must drive up to the Kalahari one weekend so we can get her that Springbuck!

Best regards,

Jacques