South Africa, Mozambique , Zimbabwe , Botswana , Namibia
Plains game & Impala Management Hunt

Ilanga Hunting Safaris offers a 7 day package for 2 hunters for the following:

1 x Impala (Trophy)
1 x Blue Wildebeest (Trophy)
1 x Common Duiker (Trophy)
1 x Warthog (trophy)
6 x Impala Female (Management hunts)

We are situated on a 6000acre Private ranch in the Nort-West Province , +- 2 hours from Johannesburg

We are reducing our impala numbers due to excessive births during our last breeding season; therefore we wish to invite you to partake in the management hunting of our impala. Hunting will still be done as for trophies, and impala females can provide a good challenging hunt. Hunters may certainly still utilize the skins of the impala females as trophy tokens.

US $ 6730

The Package includes:
Daily rates for 2 hunters for 7 days
Meals , beverages , accommodation
Transport to/from Johannesburg (OT International airport)
Skinning and Field preparation of trophies , transport of trophies to Taxidermist
Trophy fees for abovementioned animals
PH, tracker, skinner, hunting vehicle.

Excludes:
Taxidermy & Shipping of trophies
Additional Animals to be hunted
Additional days added to package.
Extra hunters and/or observers

Rates for extra hunters: $ 340 pp / Day
Rates for extra observers $ 210 pp/ Day

Additional species can be hunted on our Ranch:
Species US $
Baboon 90
Blesbuck 370
Blue wildebeest 1200
Bushbuck 960
Duiker 320
Eland (Cape) 2200
Gemsbuck 1400
Giraffe 3700
Impala 400
Jackal 100
Klipspringer 1300
Kudu 2200
Monkey 50
Mountain Reedbuck 540
Nyala 2400

Species US $
Ostrich 720
Red hartebeest 1200
Com. Reedbuck 1300
Steenbuck340
Warthog 330
Waterbuck 1800
Zebra 1300

OUTSIDE HUNTS
Springbuck common 320
Springbuck black 1200
Springbuck white 1330
Springbuck copper 2000
Black wildebeest 1400
Letchwe 3500
Blesbuck white 670

Welcome to AH

Good first post.

Welcome to AH! sounds like a good Opportunity to get in some good shooting and trophies as well.

Welcome Chris.

Can not get any more clear: "Outside hunts"
You have to like that.

Good offer.

The "Outside Hunts" refers to species we hunt in the Freestate Province , itï½´s certain species that does not occurs on
our ranch and / Province, mainly Sprinbuck and their colour variants, as well as Blesbok and their variants, and Black wildebeest
Other than that we do most of the other species on our ranch.
For any references, see our Website, and look at the section "our Hunting Partners".

for any bookings and / more info, please send me a private message on AH , and I will respond via email

Kind Regards
Chris Erasmus.

I also want to add, BOWhunters and Blackpowder/Muzzleloaders also welcome!
This is a good oppertunity for first time Hunters to (South) Africa to be able to some trophy hunting, but also do a fair amount of hunting on the Management impala , perfect for Father-son hunts for instance.
Hope to recieve some replies soon!

Your Outfitter & PH will be myself, Chris Erasmus, and your hostess my partner Claire, having a collective experience of 18 years in the Safari & Hospitality business. Our professional & well-trained staff will ensure uncompromising service and attention to detail.

Ilanga Hunting Safaris is nestled in The Elandsberg region, on the border between South Africaï½´s North-west and Limpopo Provinces. Our 6000acre Private reserve comprises of Montane Woodlands, open Woodland , and dense sub-tropical Bushveld/Brush country.
An exclusive ambiance and comfortable accomodation will turn your stay into an extra?ninary African experience, filled with fun and warmth.

Thanks Bob, Yes , itï½´s a perfect package for one who wants an affordable hunt, with some trophies, but also do some hunting on the impala females, which is one tricky animal to hunt, you can imagine, try stalk one impala female in a group of 80 animals, getting in for a shot takes some serious stalking!

Still have some spaces open on this package deal, any takers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JannEarle

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois