tap

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
First off im not looking for any handouts here but I have recently been looking for good deals. I have recently started responding to posts on this website inquiring about some bargains for my uncle and have decided to post on here.

Here the situation. My uncle was diagnosed with lukemia last year. He is very poor and live to hunt. He recently finished up with chemo therapy and isn't doing very well. However he should survive another 2 to 5 years. I have been looking toward buying auction hunts at sci conventions but haven't found any with decent animals like kudu and oryx. I also am limited to how much I can spend. However since he may not be with us much longer I want to start getting a deposit down on something thats transferable and flexible as we need to schedule around his dr appointments etc. I would like to go through this website as I can verify the people I will send him to will look after my uncle with jerome. I want them to be able to hunt for at least 8 days and have very nice accomodations. My aunt hunts as well and the hunt would be a 2x1 hunt or anything else that would still offer them a great time while helping me to keep costs down.

Any thoughts or offers on this?

Tony

tony, sorry to hear about your uncle.Hope someone helps you out and he gets a great hunt to enjoy.

Sorry to hear about your uncles condition, PM sent. Good luck Tony

I wish them well and hope they can both see an African sunset.

Tap - I am impressed and have great respect for a person that would go to great length to provide an opportunity for another to experience their dream. I am humbled by your compassion. I wish your uncle many, many more new tomorrows.

Tap my hat is OFF to you. I did the same thing for my girlfriends Father last fall. He is a Vietnam vet and Dying of everthing that he got from that nasty war.
I took the little lady and her father to Colorado for a Antelope hunt.
Both of them had never hunted them before and both are die hard core hunters (as myself) I would of taken him to Africa If he could of survived the trip. But there was no way he would of. I can tell you this! The antelope hunt was the time of his life. And yes it cost me alot of money, because I had to buy land owner permits. But as you know money isn't everthing in LIFE and I would do it again If I could. Turned out that I was able to get 3 tags and we filled them all.
Our prayers are out to you and yours.

thanks everyone. I have received many pm's and I am sifting through them now. I am not going to rush this and pick the hunt I think they will enjoy most. I will however be happier for him when he is in heaven. I'm a christian as he is a minister himself. I believe that he will go to heaven and the sooner he gets there the better off he will be. However my aunt has to live without him and that is the reason I want to send him. I want to give her one heck of a memory to last her a life time. She loves to bow hunt and just picked it up. She has yet to get her first big game animal and I want to change that. My uncle however loves his gun and I'm gonna shoot to please them both. Since I was 3 those two have hunted together and 30 years later it hasn't changed. thanks to you guys that have sent pm's and I am going to be getting with their son in order to help pick the best place to send them.

Tony

I am going with my father and my son to Poland for red stags this autumn. My father are 69 and not in great shape. I would take him as well to Africa, but I dont think he can stand the flight. Maybe next year if he improves?
I dont know if your uncle can go this year Tap, but maybe Willem still have some openings for his amazing offer at Koedoeberg?

Dear Tap:

I can see that you are in a tough spot. I do believe that we can help you with this. I am sending a PM with some ideas.

ED
EAI Outdoors.

Hello Tap

Sorry to hear . 35 bore sent me a PM.
In a weeks time it will be 1 year since my mother passed away . The things we can hold onto is the good memories . Look at the dates and give me a few options .

I will fit you in on the $1000 package and will only charge you $500 per person for 2 people.

If you interested please contact me on email.
For your sake I hope you get an even better offer from someone else.
I updated my website with the pics of the last hunt.

I took a look at your newest pics Willem. Some really nice kudu there!

Hello Tap

In a weeks time it will be 1 year since my mother passed away . The things we can hold onto is the good memories . Look at the dates and give me a few options .

I will fit you in on the $1000 package and will only charge you $500 per person for 2 people.

Thats mighty big of you. 1/3 the cost of cheap flights, you certainly cant beat that!

Hello Tap

Well done Willem:thumb:

Sorry to hear.

My tipp:

South Africa or Namibia.
In both places you can get some cheaper hunts, 8 - 10 days, 5 animals, all included for round about 2.000 - 3.000 US Dollars.
I think this will be great.
:)

Best wishes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.