Europe
Asia/M.East
Detroit to Washington DC at 5;30 am
Washington to Addas Abba at 11:30am
Addas Abba to Lukasa at 7:30 am
Arrive Lukasa Zambia Sept 1 12:00 noon
Lukasa to Mfuwe Zambia 7:30 am - Arrive 8:30 am
Be in Camp in the Upper Lupine by NOON ! Friday
Leopard hunting after being closed for 3 years.....

6 months of 7 days a week 14 to 18 hours a day at my studio or on the road delivering.
I have only been out three times in those months to dinner or movie
I have the most understanding wife anyone could have.....

Yes you do and this should be a great hunt Dennis! Safe travels and best of luck on spots!!

Dennis, have a memory making trip, and have a blast. Who you hunting with?

Good luck Dennis!

TMS.... hunting with new company in Zambia that just acquired the Upper Lupande, booked it thru Buzz Charlton from CMS . PH is Mario Grassetto.

Good luck Dennis.

Sounds great, have a good hunt! Zambia is still on my to do list.

I still want to kick Buzz in the butt for that 14 pounder he posted that looked huge!! :ROFLMAO:

Dennis,

Go luck on the leopard. I know we all can't wait to see what the lifesize mount looks like.

Dave

Best of luck, enjoy! Look forward to the report

Dennis,
Sounds like a well earned safari. Best of luck with Mr Spots!
Regards,
Philip

Awesome! Enjoy!

Who you going to get to do your taxidermy? Going to have it done in Zambia? :E Lol:

Good luck on the leopard.

Look forward to hearing about it.

good luck. Good way to make all the hard work pay off with a great hunt.

Wish you the best, Dennis !

Good to hear- nice business trip planned !!!! :D Collect plenty of reference.

Dennis - good luck! Please post some pics when you can. Sounds like you will be sick of airplanes and deep in the bush when you finally get there.

Royal - Very funny! I was going to ask if Bill C could make a suggestion if Dennis needed any help. LOL! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Royal - Very funny! I was going to ask if Bill C could make a suggestion if Dennis needed any help. LOL! :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OMG....

Even the curmudgeon himself will laugh at that! Eventually.... Might take time., but eventually.... ;)

WELL ROYAL , I have to find a taxidermist that can mount a LEOPARD, 200lb Hyena, 13'6" croc, 6,000 bull hippo, 40" cape buffalo, 24" Defassa Waterbuck, 18" HUGE Puku, Stallion Zebra , Bushbuck, Warthog. 10 animals in 10 days, This place is LEOPARD HEAVEN. Daytime sightings of leopards as we checked baits for 5 days, then shot mine as we woke him up sleeping next to the blind one morning going into set in the blind, he was sleeping next to it, seriously right next to it....Trip back was 32 hours in planes and airports no overnight stops on the trip one long haul...Contact me if you want an almost guaranteed leopard hunt for next year they have 3 avail that's all when the word gets out these will be gone in days.....SOOOO many leopard in this place they don't even bother looking for track to hang baits, you hang them they get hit....and NEVER were any hit by females. ALL males....my hunt or the hunt before me.

I saw over 2,000 buffalo , 1,000 impala, 1,000 puku, dozens of Elephants 50lber the biggest on my trip. I've never in 10 safari's seen SO MUCH QUALITY GAME ! NEVER ! Shot my 40" buff 2 hours into the buff part of the hunt.
No fences and the hundreds of square kilometers borders the national park on 2 sides....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WinfredFin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!