50 day count down

just two more nights at home for us....Hartzview here we come!!...FINALLY!! Everything packed and ready, and I have no more work between now and departure....its feeling good!

Sniper,

Best of luck to you! Safe travels. Looking forward to full report. I'll be there next May.

Anybody here flying out of Atlanta for Jo'burg on June 11? Looks like there may be a couple. First time for me. Overnight in Jo'burg-then fly to Vic Falls the next day-First time to Africa. 10 days in Zim.

I just read this entire thread. Everyone is leaving between a day to two months.......Ok.......I am officially getting jealous. I just counted up and I am 274 days from wheels up on my next African hunt.

I wish all of you the best and great success on your hunts! Please bring back some great pics and hunting reports as a balm for my hunting sick soul.

Anybody here flying out of Atlanta for Jo'burg on June 11? Looks like there may be a couple. First time for me. Overnight in Jo'burg-then fly to Vic Falls the next day-First time to Africa. 10 days in Zim.

Breaker Morant, I would have guessed you would have been flying out of Perth to Jo instead of Atlanta. Are you a transplant from Oz?

No, just absolutely love the movie.

The movie was great. It has probably been 30 years since I have seen it. Definitely something I should watch again.

Vic Falls is certainly one of life's bucket list destinations. (IMHO) Someday before I get to old I want to whitewater raft the cataracts. Have a blast on your hunt in Zim. Where are you hunting and who are you hunting with? I will be looking forward to your hunting report!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donnie58Q

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!