Petrus Geldenhuys

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Member of
PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Namibia
I am looking to buy a second hand 470 NE so would appreciate any leads.

I am looking to buy a second hand 470 NE so would appreciate any leads.
What sort of budget do you have? As you know they range from "reasonable" to "less reasonable". Let me know as I do know of some available

Ok this one would not do, a Churchill 470 a bit more than that, hope you find one

Hey PHSC-Petrus,
Check out Guns International or Gun Broker.com. In your price range, you'll probably need to find a Sabatti double. I have one and am very pleased with it so far. Good luck! (Not sure about the purchasing and shipping internationally though.)

I hope you are successful , however I can not see you finding a 470NE here is SA for R60k

unless it is a Sabatti

good luck with your search

If you find one in the states that you like talk to Rob Bagnato at www.weexportguns.com. He can do the whole process for you.
Good luck.

Die Skietwinkel in Bloemfontein has Sabattis at R64000.

Don't buy Sabatti in South Africa. See my other post for details

Petrus, i'm sure you found your 470NE by now. I have a Merkel i'm trying to sell, trying to find out what it's worth. Is used but probably only fired a few times, so it is in great condition. wondering if you have any advice, or knowledge of this gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg