willemf

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
PHASA, SA Hunters and Conservation
I am looking at buying smaller bullets than the 500 grain that I currently own.

Does anyone have a contact for me in SA to buy smaller bullets . Maybe 400 grain .

What other options do I have with regard to 458 bullets .

Thanks for the help

Although not a great deal lighter the 480grn Woodleigh bullets are a great option.

GS Custom 450
Rhino 450
Barnes banded solid 450

Frederik and Koedoeberg, I am hunting with Koedoeberg this June, I am taking a 35 caliber rifle, but, could I bring bullets for his 458 to him? You mentioned in an earlier post, about having US clients bringing you brass for a 416 ruger, would the SA police freak out if I had bullets, not ammo, but bullets for a 458? In the states we have a very good selection of lighter bullets for the 45-70, 300-405-450gr. soft points. I'll help if I can, Scott.

Koedoeberg, Claw make very cheap bullets that can be ordered lighter than normal. Their bullets are not IMO suitable for hunting big animals, but works great on run of the mill size like kudu etc.

Thanks

Thanks for all the help . I am sure one of theses suppliers will be able to help .

Scott thanks for the offer to bring some bullets from the states but I am sure I will get them locally

Thanks again guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you