.458 Bullets For Sale

Heavyload

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA
I know this is my first post on this forum but I figured this would be the best place to sell these.
I would like $52 shipped in USA. PayPal or PMO.
1. Nosler 500gr. Solid #27452 (20ct.)

Welcome to AH! Someone might buy them.

Welcome to AH sir!

I'd consider the purchase but I decline to use either PayPal or Money Orders. But welcome to the site- there are a lot of nice, informative folks that frequent it.

Welcome to AH! Best of luck in the sale

Hey, you stole my screen name from Match.com! Lol. Welcome to the best forum, good luck selling your bullets!
Cheers,
Cody

Thanks for all the welcomes.
Ray B if you refuse to use PayPal or postal money order what do you use?

I just bought a Ruger no.1 in 458winmag and I received these bullets. But I think they would be better suited being used out of a Lott or Weatherby. And I have enough Hornady bullets for this cannon to probably last me the rest of my life.

Those that I deal with accept personal checks with the agreement that the item is held until the check clears my bank. Those that decline this method have done so because they wanted to close the sale immediately- generally these were stores and they preferred a credit card for immediate payment.

If you want them and want to pay with a check I'll accept that. I also have a 1/2 box (25ct) of woodliegh 550gr. RN I'll throw in for another $25

that's a very reasonable offer, however I'm in the same boat as you, the ,458 is a Win mag and those bullets are put to better use in a larger case.

So what is the entire deal? I will buy them for my Lott if you still have them

Welcome to AH, you need to come use up some of that life time supply of ammo....

$77 shipped for 20 Nosler Solid 500gr. And 25 Woodleigh RN 550gr.
If you decide to buy I just want to let you know I'm leaving at 5am this morning and won't be back home until next Friday. So I wouldn't be able to ship until next Saturday 10/22..
Pm me for my info. I'll take PayPal or check/MO

$77 shipped for 20 Nosler Solid 500gr. And 25 Woodleigh RN 550gr.
If you decide to buy I just want to let you know I'm leaving at 5am this morning and won't be back home until next Friday. So I wouldn't be able to ship until next Saturday 10/22..
Pm me for my info. I'll take PayPal or check/MO
I will get a check to you as soon as I get an address

Something you may consider when loading for your #1, the bullets don't have to be seated full depth. I get an honest 2200 fps with 500 grain bullets with Varget, I just don't seat them as deep. Sure, they won't feed thru a bolt, don't matter, I am shooting a no. 1. They do kill Buffalo. Patrick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you