Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
life member NAHC NRA
Hunted
US, RSA, ZIM
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some Hornady 416 Rigby brass. It would be really great if the price was good also.

Midway is out of stock until 1/2012 and several other online stores are also showing out of stock.

Good luck. Here in Oz we are lucky to get factory ammo let alone unprimed brass. The few owners I know are treating their brass very carefully.

Did you try Natchez Shooting Supplies? Hard to believe, there isn't more brass on the market! Somebody needs to call Hornady!

Graf and Sons has Hornady and Norma right now. Check them out. I get most of my supplies from them. They have good prices and only a handling fee, no big shipping charges.

Thanks for the help. I just ordered 160 cases from Graf & Sons I thought the price was very good. Our internet provider is working on the towers so it takes 1/2 an hour to a hour to get anything done on the web so I didn't check the other sights out.

160 cases is probably more than I need but I prefer to hunt with new or once fired cases when the hunt cost lots of $. I'm hoping to get a couple hundred rounds through the rifle working up loads and practicing.

Thanks again I was starting to worry that I was going to have to buy ammo to get brass. With a Rigby that would get spendy.

You are welcome. Grafs is good for lots of shooter stuff and usually priced at least as low as others and often lower. Good shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg