.404 jeffery on the cheap...

thanks

Is it your rifle in the thumnail ? If it's ! Waouh! Fine !!!:clap:

it's also a shooter just got back from range 4 rounds in a 4 leafe clover moved up 1 " and 3 shots under an inch this with 450 Woodleigh and h4305 mv 2160 8 (fps deviation)

it's also a shooter just got back from range 4 rounds in a 4 leafe clover moved up 1 " and 3 shots under an inch this with 450 Woodleigh and h4305 mv 2160 8 (fps deviation)

It seems to be like a Winch 70 Safari Express ... But the barrel seems to be coated with ... ??
Good looking !! and "4 leaf clover moved up 1" .... no comment !!!!:clapping:

I know this is an old thread but has anyone else done and UG like the one above?
Ive a very nice donar mauser that may just fit the bill if I can get it for the right price.
Cheers S

Am I missing anything that might rear it's ugly (read expensive) head somewhere along the project?
Yip.....Rem M700.....

Looks like I’ll have to shelve this idea as the firearms department are being shitty about owning one.
Guess I’ll need to look at a 375. Such a shame. But it’s no good to me if I can’t shoot it. At l’est with a 375 I can use it any day of the week and not have to look over my shoulder.
But dam if I move back to NZ then I’ll have it built on the 375 action that I buy!
Up there’s I think the saying goes.
Cheers S

I don’t recommend a Remington Model 700 action for a rifle in a dangerous game caliber such as the .404 Jeffery. Unless, you had a gunsmith fit an M16 extractor to the bolt for more reliable extraction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VioletteFg

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!