375 H&H Mag scope

I put a Leica 2.5-10x42 on mine with the #1 reticle. I am very, very happy with the setup.

I have the same setup, it works very well, highly recommend to bring the full versatility out of this caliber - just be careful to get enough eye relief.

Have a 1.5-6X42 Schmidt&Bender on my Model 70 375H&H, favorite gun, killed from Springbok to Cape Buffalo with it, from 30 yards to 200. Deadly combination.

Thats the scope Ive ordered to go with my 375

Thanks everyone for the advice. I did finally find my 375 H&H, I purchased the Winchester Model 70 Safari Express and put a Zeiss Conquest 3.5x10 on it for all around use. After looking at the advice that was given here and the fact that it will not be used for dangerous game in the near future this seemed to be a good combination. I have only shot it a few times so far but it is a pleasure to shoot and I cannot wait to take it hunting!

Good luck with your shooting practice.
I'll be interested to read your reports over time on how the Zeiss does on the 375.

I have a 3x9 and it it sufficient,I am however fitting a 4.5x14x40 now,you don't say what you will be hunting in Africa but I assume you will be shooting plains game as well as big game.

remember the PH will have a back up rifle in case you need to make that close shot.

my suggestion go with a minimum of 3x9

good luck.

I have the same setup, it works very well, highly recommend to bring the full versatility out of this caliber - just be careful to get enough eye relief.

Actually Eye Relief was exactly one of the reasons I went for this scope. It quotes a full 4" of eye relief through out its range. Even on 10x I've never come close to scoping myself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stewartsDucky

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber