Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
RMEF DU SCI NRA
Hunted
CAR CANADA MEXICO USA RSA
ONLY 30 MORE DAYS!! Ill be on my way to africa.

Hi Bartfrncs,

All the best , may you have a wonderful safari. What's on your hunt list & the arsenal you are carrying ?? shall be waiting for the pics & the hunt report....

Monish

I will be using my CZ 550 in 375 H&H. Im after Kudu,Blue and black Wildabeast Zebra Warthog Impala Springbock and Blesbuck. Im so excited I cant sleep!

:rock:That's a EMPEROR of all calibers you are taking along , may you bag all the listed game on your hunt list .... Yes you mention it very right , before the African safari you do tend to suffer with insomnia .....

Where and with whom are you hunting Bart?

RSA and African sky hunting.

Hey Bart...you are in for a great experience. I've been able to make the trip just once so my knowledge is limited but I used a 375 Ruger on similar list of plainsgame to yours and never regretted it. If it's of interest I used 270 gn Hornadys and had no issues. Had one exit on an Impala at 70 metres but no cape damage.
Welcome to the state of insomnia...& have a great hunt.

I would say that Black wildebeest are also very under rated trophy. Pound for pound the toughest animal to bring down. I had a client shoot a nice bull with a 458 on the shoulder. It ran 100 yards went down only to get up again, run another 200 yards before expiring. I hart was blown to bits yet it ran that far before dying! Even there anatomy are different on the hips which almost al taxidermist miss on their full mounts. If this animal kept to the bush area I don’t even what to know how many would have been lost. They are also very vocal. Take time to really appreciate these animal, real brutes!

All the best, Bart !

Black Wildebeest is a great trophy, afetr kudu, of course :thumb:

Have a great hunt Bart.

29 more days

Have fun! Shoot straight! Look forward to the pics.

Bart, saviour the anticipation of the hunt, which to me is tangible.

Safest travel and the very best of hunting luck to you.

Paul.

26 DAYS TO GO!

ONLY 12 DAYS TO GO!!

I'm on my way!!!

Have a great hunt and bring back a full bag of memories and trophies!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you