2015 Late Season Leopard Hunt Namibia $10,000

Can extra days be added if not succesful? 7 days for a leopard could be a little tight.

Man if there was any way I could get off on short notice like this I'd cancel all the other trips I have for this year. There is just no way. Still the price at 10 days is a steal. I hope someone takes advantage of this. It would be worth the gamble on a 10 day hunt imho.

If the CAD/USD exchange did not suck soooo bad I'd leap on this thing in a minute.
you want to see our US/NZ dollar exchange at the moment .
Your CAD/US aint bad .

@Bsums I would add 3-4 days at the beginning. Outfitter said he would do extra days at the PG price for the leopard. $350 per day that makes a 10 day hunt $11,050.

James
You got Dennis to throw in a fantastic offer on a already great deal. Now you need to find a good divorce lawyer to sweeten the pot with a bargain. I would probably need it if I took this deal!! Lol

Go gett'em Bob so I can live vicariously through you!

Great offer guys! @Buff-Buster go for it Wes take Sandy with you, you know she'll love that Hot Weather in Namibia. LOL

Unless you guys have sons/daughters who could possibly marry an African and give you a leopard hunt, you'll never find a better deal on leopard than this. My first leopard hunt in 1988 cost more than this!!!

you want to see our US/NZ dollar exchange at the moment .
Your CAD/US aint bad .
Holy cow you spoilt buggers!

come try our ZAR Rand!!!!!!!

@James Jeffrey - HuntingAgent.com ...did this hunt sell? And, what is the anticipated success rate on a cat? Where in Namibia would the hunt take place? Feel free to private message me the outfitters name, website, or references.

Thanks!
Derrick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theron03S

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!