Reaction score
Website
www.wildalbertahunts.com
Deals & offers
Member of
SCI,APOS,
Hunted
Africa,USA,Canada
We have a special on our 2012 spring bear hunts in Alberta, Canada. It is 2 bears per hunter. Hunts are over baits and all bait sites are accomidating to bow hunters as well as rifle hunters, very spacious platforms in the trees and very comfortable over looking your bait site. We have over 20 bait sites to choose from as well as alot of color bears if this is what you are looking for. For more information you can visit our web site at any time.

Our deal price is $3800.00 U.S.D. (normally $4200.00)
This is including your tags for 2 bears, licence, food,accomidations, guide for a full 6 days of hunting. There are no surprises or add on costs other that taxidermy. All you have to do is show up and shoot your trophy. Also would consider a trade of some sort towards hunts, tell me what you have to offer.

Have a great day!
Cheers Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!