2011 A few Buffalo hunts left for 2011

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Nyatiboss, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Nyatiboss

Nyatiboss AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe ( before 'Bob ! ), ozambique, Zambia Tanzania, Hungary, Lithuania, UK, Alaska
    Good day,

Due to researching Buffalo hunts for my UK clients, I have spoken to dozens of hunting Operators and booked hunts for 2011 for my clients.

I have, as a result, got a few hunts left for 2011.

Big ( thousands of square kilometers ) areas in Zambia and Mozambique where you will see a LOT of Buffalo . Also present will be Elephant, Lion, Leopard and Plains Game. These are proper big game areas !

Prices depend on where you will end up, but I have hunts from US$11,000 for a 10 day Buffalo and Plains Game hunt. Trophy fee $3,000 for a Bull.

No fees charged to you. I will organise the hunt for you and have hunted the areas myself.

One specific date I have for 1 or 2 hunters is in Mozambique Sept 26th 2011 for 10 days. Excellent tiger fishing at that time of year as well.

Let me know with your email address if interested. 50% deposits sent direct to the operator confirms the hunt.

All best

Tony Williams
    GB&W Safaris UK