2 x Cape Buffalo and Kudu Packages - South Africa

Ricus

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
This is an offer not to be missed! We have got 2 seven-day hunts available. This package includes:
  • 7 hunting days
  • 1 x 40 inch plus Cape Buffalo AND 1 x 60 inch Kudu Bull guaranteed. [The sizes of the horns are guaranteed - it is up to you to hunt them successfully in the 7 days ;) ]

This is a dream combination!
These animals are old, mature bulls and need to be hunted so we are offering this all inclusive package for $20 000.00 per hunt.

Point of arrival and departure will be Johannesburg.

Contact us asap about this amazing deal!

Rickus, have you got a pic of the kudu, and what would be the refund if either weren't hunted?

It is offers like this that make me mad at my mother for teaching me the high moral values not to embezzle the $20K to pay for a wonderful offer such as this!!!!

40" Buff & 60" Kudu..... man that is probably one of every hunters dream.

So how big is the properties to be hunted? Bruce

Hi
Rickus, have you got a pic of the kudu, and what would be the refund if either weren't hunted?
If you only shoot the buff it will cost $10 000 and if you only shoot the kudu the cost is $6000. Also, if the kudu is below 60 inches it is free...

These pics were taken with a trailcam at the waterhole and feeding trough :) Anyone getting trigger-happy yet? ;-)
kudus1.png
kudus2.png

Nice enough to get a persons pulse to increase a bit. Bruce

How much for that Warthog?? :LOL::ROFLMAO:

AH Members I have personally Hunted with Ricus de Villers and White Lion Safari's.
He is a fantastic PH and a GREAT person to spend time with and is a lot of fun to be around.
I highly recommend him ! My wife and I had a great lion hunt with him 2 years ago and it was truly one of the best times I have had out of my dozen trips into Africa.

Great Kudu!

We hunted with Ricus last year. First Class all the way. You won't be disappointed!

Looking at those Kudu makes me a very excited hunter. The 60 inch kudu is a dream for me. I have the 40 inch buff but would be willing to pay the $6000 trophy fee for that kudu

Looking at those Kudu makes me a very excited hunter. The 60 inch kudu is a dream for me. I have the 40 inch buff but would be willing to pay the $6000 trophy fee for that kudu
We can then work on making that dream a reality? It would be great to have you with us to add that 60 incher to your trophy collection.

Those are certainly pretty kudu!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpstracking

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg