2 Day's Driven Wild Boar and Red Deer in Hungary. A NO TROPHY FEE PACKAGE

Nyatiboss

AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe ( before 'Bob ! ), ozambique, Zambia Tanzania, Hungary, Lithuania, UK, Alaska
If anyone is keen to hunt Wild Boar I have a good offer from a friend of mine in Hungary.

2 Days Driven Wild Boar and Red Deer

6/8 rifles required

No trophy fees. You just pay based on the number shot as below.

Estimated bag 20 to 30 + Boar and Red Deer

Cost in Euros per hunter

11 - 15 animals 1,045
16 - 20 animals 1,155
21 - 25 animals 1,375
26 - 29 animals 1,650
30 - 34 animals 1,980
35 plus animals 2,420

Bearing in mind that a trophy Tusker , with tusks over 20cms can cost Euros 2,000 or more this is a very good opportunity.

The hunt is in a large State Forest in the South of Hungary. These forests are superbly managed by the Forestry department, with high quality hunting orientated staff and very good game management. Each area is only hunted a couple of times a year. Wild Boar take time to grow !

These Boar and free range and not fenced.

Anyone interested in going, let me know. My colleagues in Budapest will organise everything from transfers, hotels, hunting licenses and more. All you have to do is to turn up and shoot straight !

Message me here or email me.

Do you have the details for contacting your friend or are you booking for him. I might consider putting together a group for this.

PM or email if you would please.

very good deal ... what about the whole package including accomodation?

that sounds like a day of shooting one would not soon forget

Hi Marion,

Accommodation can be a number of places, so i didn't include it.

Allow Euros 80 per night for shared room or 95 for single accommodation. Includes all meals, pay fro drinks direct to Lodge.

Permits, licenses etc Euros 150

Airport transfers Euros 150

Let me know if you are interested .

All best

Tony

Hi Macs,

I am his boooking agent, but it's ok to contact him direct. I will tell him you will be in contact.

His name is Zsolt Torok and his company is Naturhun. You can email him direct at zsolt@naturhun.hu

The website is www.naturhun.hu

Please copy me with any emails : gbwsafaris@hotmail.co.uk

I hope you book and have a wonderful time. I have done these hunts and they are very exciting !

If you are interested in Big Game & Plains Game hunting, I have been booking hunts in Africa for 25 years and been on over 40 Safaris. I have very good contacts in Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia and South Africa. My cost is same as outfitters always.

Best wishes

Tony Williams
GB&W Safaris UK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odoodevelopers

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross