1st time hunter needs help...

Safety is a 45° made for the M98, Thor engineering still make them.

Can't see that it would be a Musgrave,front of the action has either been extensively machined or replaced. Musgrave retained the original round shape of the action.
Buy new,buy once and you have a guarantee if something goes wrong,too much money to spend on a iffy rifle.
Problem rifles are a dime a dozen, save yourself some trouble and buy new.
I fully support this, rather buy new if there is any doubt about the history of the rifle....

Thanks for the help guys.I dont want to spend R10 000 on a rifle that could be a problem.
Hunt hard, il read your post again and see what im gana get.You gave a lot of info to look at.

Hi guys.
Got my first black wildebees.Im noy happy with the farm we went to, but enjoyd the first hunt of many to come.The closest we could get to them was around 200m.Some how managed to hit the smaller 1.So here is a photo
DSC_0027.JPG

Thanks for the help guys.I dont want to spend R10 000 on a rifle that could be a problem.
Hunt hard, il read your post again and see what im gana get.You gave a lot of info to look at.

This might be a bit late, but if you are playing in the R10-20k range for a rifle, do not overlook the Howa brand.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you