14 Year Old Eaten by Lions

robertq

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
Life member of DSC, SCI, NRA, Rocky Mt Elk Foundation, American Hunter, Buck Masters & Ruffed Grouse Society
Hunted
Russia, Argentina, Canada & South Africa
man-eater-jpg.56365

Attachments

• man-eater.jpg
    man-eater.jpg
    801.5 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Robert, I posted this on FB too.

It's a sad reality that the antis will not say a word or donate a penny for the loss of a human life.
Just another sad example of what will happen to the Lion population if controlled hunting is not done in an area.

While Obama sits back enjoying his Thanksgiving in front of his plasma TV set Africans are under the attack by wildlife due to stupid, uneducated decision.

Blessings to all and prayers to the families who suffer these attacks each day.

No one gets eaten in the Anti hunting campaign slogans.
They think Africa is park.
African's live in Africa. People have to deal with the Lions.

So, Anti's WHAT IS THE PLAN NOW?

That's just not right. You have to protect them better.

At least I know you are being sarcastic!

I wonder how many people made a similar statement about the "poor mountain lion being killed" and were dead serious about it? So many are so sadly so far removed from nature....

Obama.... Let's get the U.S. Fish & Game involved to weigh in.

............ So many are so sadly so far removed from nature....

Until it tries to eat their kid. Then they will be screaming blue murder.

We have nothing but uninformed liberal cowards running this country. Not only when it comes to other countries wildlife but in general we have become stupid in the face of liberalism. God help us all but especially those who are unintentionally effected by the assholes who are currently running the country. To the people off all countries who are dying or being persecuted or being chased from there homes wether by lions or ISIS, please accept our apologies from those of us who see things completely differently than this make believe president we currently have. I for one hate what America has changed into.

Wild places on earth where man is not on top of the food chain. Sad, and horrible way to die.

Make America Great again!!!

unfortunately in the wilder parts of africa usually north of the limpopo this happens .two fishermen on the river near ours were taken by crocs a couple of weeks ago, and this is not exactly an unusual happening in many places........ not sure about his statement that not being able to shoot lionesses anymore has any relevance, as you cant hunt lionesses in zambia or tanzania so they all presumably have no fear ...........i take it in this area they still hunting males so the "fear " factor he mentioned should be there whether females or males are hunted. also he says that if they instead of the govnt dept were going to sort it out they would be more selective and shoot this one or that one..............from talking to people i know who have had to sort this type of thing out you have to shoot the one/ones that have done the killing to stop the cycle, as that animal has learned how easy it is to kill a human compared to most wildlife. so shooting a couple of randoms most likely isnt going to achieve anything...........there has always been man eating by lions and crocs, and a lot more rarely leopards in african countries and it will keep happening, so yes a terrible thing but part of life in these places.

I think this Moffat fella is a shoe in for a job at the USFWS.
They have the
same goal to have all the wildlife relocated into a National park away from the chickens and goats.

ZAWA relocates croc

SHIKANDA KAWANGA, Kazungula
THE Zambia Wildlife Authority (ZAWA) has relocated a female crocodile that has been terrorising and devouring livestock in Sikombwa village, Kazungula.

Moffat Mulele, a resident of Sikombwa village, ... thanked ZAWA for responding .......

“ZAWA should continue with the relocation exercise of crocodiles because there are a lot of crocodiles around that are not only dangerous to livestock, but to people as well,” he said.

Zambia Daily mail April 30, 2015

Make America Great again!!!
get rid of obama garbage and keep clinton garbage where she belongs,out of any position of authority,a pig sty would be nice,with hungry pigs in it.

Are there any American dentist on this site? Come on now, can anyone find a dentist to blame for this hunting abomination? Surely there is a dentist to blame, I just have to figure out how... Oh, wait, this didn't involve a hunter, therefore it never happened.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg