10 more days

unknownuser

Reaction score
hi all I have enjoyed reading and getting info on here for the last 2 years and i leave for namibia in 10 days for a little self drive and 10 day hunt ive not hunted out of the US before I hope ile have something to add when i get back

Look forward to it. Safe trip and shoot straight.

i would like to welcome you to the forum..:welcome:

You will have a great time in Namibia and we will look forward to your return for you to post your report and trophy pictures...:feedback:

Enjoy your self...:newbie:

hi all I have enjoyed reading and getting info on here for the last 2 years and i leave for namibia in 10 days for a little self drive and 10 day hunt ive not hunted out of the US before I hope ile have something to add when i get back

Welcome to the forum, unknownuser, wish you a great hunt.

leaving in 7 days myself. 2 week self drive and 10 day hunt.

Welcome to AH unknownuser! Have a great hunt, hope to hear about it when you get back.

Welcome to AH. You will love Namibia, its a beautiful place! On my own way on the 15th for Zimbabwe. Haven't been there since 1996.

Welcome to AH! Have a great trip!

Welcome and have a great trip!

Welcome to AH and good luck on your upcoming hunt!

Welcome to AH! can't wait to hear the report. Good Luck

Good luck on your trip. I just came back from Namibia and with all the rain they had the bush is really thick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KathrinMcG

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!