First Safari... Cruiser Safaris
This is a discussion on First Safari... Cruiser Safaris within the South Africa Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; This is a bit late, In may I had my first African safari with Cruiser Safaris. This is a great ...
12-12-2012, 07:07 AM #1
- Member of North American Hunting Club Trophy Life Member, NRA, Safari Club International, Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted US, Canada, South Africa
- Tom071 has no Articles
- View Tom071's Photos
First Safari... Cruiser Safaris
This is a bit late, In may I had my first African safari with Cruiser Safaris. This is a great outfit, I couldn't have asked for more. My PH Graig was amazing, he proviede everything I could ask for, From great tracking to great conversation.IMG_0348.JPGIMG_0356.JPGIMG_0368.JPGIMG_0393.JPGIMG_0412.JPGIMG_0450.JPGIMG_0470.JPGIMG_0633.jpgIMG_0675.jpg
12-12-2012, 07:47 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Thanks for sharing the trophy pictures.
Any stories?? When you get a moment or two.
Always amazing how those Kudu fall right on those bare patches of dirt for the pictures.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
12-12-2012, 08:08 AM #3
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Yeah stories are always a plus!!! A novel would do me fine as well.
Congrats on some fine looking trophies!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
12-12-2012, 08:10 AM #4
Thanks for the hunt report and trophy pictures!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
12-12-2012, 08:27 AM #5
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
12-12-2012, 09:09 AM #6
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Congrats for a good hunt and nice trophies.
Thanks for sharing !
Very Nice. Some details of the hunt as requested by our fellow AH members would be nice. Since a picture is worth a thousand words you only need about a thousand more to complete a report. Looks like you had some fun.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
12-12-2012, 03:57 PM #8
- Member of ssaa, aba ,
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
thats a suttle hint strtch real smooth mate
thanks for showing us tom071
in the last picture there s a whole lotta trophies there , how many hunters were with you
12-12-2012, 05:00 PM #9
- Member of NRA Life Member
- Hunted South Africa
- 1ObsessedHunter has no Articles
- View 1ObsessedHunter's Photos
Nice pictures buddy. Congrats on a successful hunt.
12-12-2012, 06:27 PM #10
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Congrats on a great hunt can't wait for the details. Those warthogs are fantastic I'm a pig hunter from way back in the States, Europe, and Africa love hunt'n them pigs.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
12-12-2012, 09:04 PM #11
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape)
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Congrats on some real nice crittersThe journey is the reward.
12-13-2012, 03:34 AM #12
- Member of NRA
- Hunted USA (Alaska, Florida, North Carolina, West Virginia,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Texas), Canada (Quebec, Ontario), Namibia, South Africa (Limpopo)
- cmnhunt has no Articles
- cmnhunt has no Photos
Those are some sweet hogs you got!!!
12-17-2012, 04:27 PM #13
- Member of NRA
- Hunted US, Nicaragua, South Africa
- PARA45 has no Articles
- View PARA45's Photos
Very nice Tom! I hunted with Cruiser in Jul, and had a blast! How big was your Kudu? He looks like a monster!
12-18-2012, 03:45 AM #14
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Congrats Tom, fine animals indeed. Details of the hunt??? Love the Blue Wildebeest, nice and wide, awesome."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
12-20-2012, 11:07 AM #15
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Thanks for the pictures, WOW...nice warthogs!
I liked the picture showing all the animals harvested, very good quality!
By cmnhunt in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-10-2012, 10:49 AM
By PARA45 in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 31Last Post: 09-23-2012, 06:56 AM
By P3FE in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-17-2012, 08:05 PM
By Alaska Hunter in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:52 AM
By whitehorse in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 14Last Post: 11-22-2010, 07:03 PM