This is a discussion on Ingogo Safaris within the South Africa Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; Does anyone out there have any experience or knowledge of a company called Ingogo Safaris? I've been looking into my ...
Does anyone out there have any experience or knowledge of a company called Ingogo Safaris? I've been looking into my next trip and am thinking about giving them a try. Please if you've ever dealt with them or know someone who has post or PM me. ThanksMacs Burke
06-04-2009, 09:08 PM #2
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
I want to say that "Bushnell Outdoors" with Dave Watson, now "Mattews TV" has had the outfitter on his show, for many years. I didn't do a search on it. But the name is very familiar. They have good Kudu, impala, warthog...I think a lot of plains game. The accomodations and food looked first class to me.
07-24-2012, 07:37 AM #4
- Member of SCI, NAHC, NRA, ATA, Ducks Unlimited
- Hunted Africa, Costa Rica, Peru, Canada, USA
- ChondroPython has no Articles
- View ChondroPython's Photos
Gals and Gents....
I am also planning a Cape Buffalo hunt and would like info on an outfitter,
"Ingogo Safaris" out of RSA. They seem to be competent
but I can't find much info on them on-line. I don't put much credence in
reviews from "previous customers" so am looking for an unbiased answer.
Wanting this to be a win situation, if anyone has heard of them, please fill
07-24-2012, 07:44 AM #5
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH.
Did you PM the thread owner?
Perhaps he ran into some info in the last couple of years.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
I did not find any information on Ingogo. Several of our members here provided insights into some alternative outfitters. I do recall that one of our Tanzanian outfitters pointed out that the Ingogo website was listing prices from the previous year, not the current years new pricing. Based on that fact alone, I moved on to another outfitter. Good luck, if you get any current info please post it here for everyone.Macs Burke
08-23-2012, 08:13 AM #7
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
Walter (owner) of ingogo has been around for a long time we do multiple shows on the same floor, over the years I have spoken to many of his old clients and going by them you should have a great time.
Hope this helps.
My best always.
By mrobb in forum Mozambique Hunting ReportsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:27 PM
By sasafaris in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:23 AM
By shaffce in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 13Last Post: 07-31-2012, 08:21 AM
By Dox in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2011, 07:50 AM
By Gerhard in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-19-2009, 01:24 PM