This is a discussion on JAMES KUDO within the South Africa Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; This is my friends son james,this was his first kudo bull that he shoot, he is 10 years old and ...
This is my friends son james,this was his first kudo bull that he shoot, he is 10 years old and it was in botswana, got the biltong in the fridge
05-11-2011, 11:22 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Here you go.
05-11-2011, 11:43 AM #3
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Way to go...what a big smile..
What kind of rifle was he shooting?James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
05-11-2011, 01:34 PM #4
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
05-12-2011, 08:57 AM #5
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Very cool, congrats.The journey is the reward.
05-13-2011, 08:01 PM #6
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Way to go start them young and raise them right. CONGRATS
By rolledcollar in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2013, 01:54 PM
By monish in forum ShotgunsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2012, 03:10 PM
By monish in forum Hunting North AmericaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:37 AM