Here We Go!!!!!
This is a discussion on Here We Go!!!!! within the South Africa Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; Ladies and Gents: Currently in London on the way to SA for my first DG hunt: Black Death! I will ...
09-03-2013, 09:23 AM #1
- Member of SCI ; Rowland Ward
- Hunted United States ; South Africa
- dtarin09 has no Articles
- View dtarin09's Photos
Here We Go!!!!!
Ladies and Gents: Currently in London on the way to SA for my first DG hunt: Black Death! I will be hunting with John Henry Keyser, Greatland Safaris. Details with pics to come. I want to thank y'all for your continued posts as I have had the opportunity to live through so many of your hunts. Y'all inspire me and I will return the favor once I return...I have come to appreciate over the years it is not so much the size of the trophy, but the journey that ensues. I pray for the safety of my wife, PH, and trackers and hope for a great journey.
09-03-2013, 09:40 AM #2
- Member of ACGGG
- Hunted South Africa
- herve747 has no Articles
- herve747 has no Photos
Black Death!!! The dream of a hunter life!
Have a safe trip, hunt, and post pics!
A free tip: buy a sim card with data bundle only at the OR-TAMBO airport from one of the 3 SA operator. They are really cheap (about 15 USD for 1Gb). You will be able to post nearly live pictures on the forum directly if you have a smart phone!
09-03-2013, 10:05 AM #3
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Good luck dt! Have a great trip and let us know how things are going if you can." Molon Laabe"
09-03-2013, 10:25 AM #4
Have a great journey and a chase of a lifetime!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
09-03-2013, 01:16 PM #5
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Good luck on your safari.
I am looking forward to the report.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
Buona fortuna (hope I spelled that right) for your buff hunt!! I can't wait to hear all of the details and see the pics!!
09-03-2013, 02:38 PM #7
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
be safe and enjoy every minute of the experince dtarin
09-03-2013, 02:44 PM #8
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
09-03-2013, 06:46 PM #9
- Member of DSC, NRA
- Hunted USA - TX, CO, GA
- Royal27 has no Articles
- View Royal27's Photos
Enjoy living the dream!
09-04-2013, 11:24 AM #10
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Wish you the best of luck !
09-06-2013, 05:21 PM #11
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Best of hunting to you and a fantastic journey to your wife. Bring us a hunting report and lots of Pics.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.