Awesome hunt with Mabula Pro Safaris
This is a discussion on Awesome hunt with Mabula Pro Safaris within the South Africa Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; Well just got back from my second hunt in South Africa and it was as good as it gets. Our ...
08-23-2013, 07:39 AM #1
- Member of SCI, Dallas SCI, NWTF
- Hunted USA,CANADA, South Africa
- wswat has no Articles
- View wswat's Photos
Awesome hunt with Mabula Pro Safaris
Well just got back from my second hunt in South Africa and it was as good as it gets. Our group took 41 animals in 7 days of hunting. Christo and Stella and there staff did a great job in providing us with a world class trip. I was able to take a 40.5" Sable with my bow a 31" Roan and then a 13.5" warthog and also a very nice Buffalo. We have so many good stories that I could fill a book. The warthog hunt will never be forgotten as after I shot him he went down and hole and it took us 2 days worth of digging to get him out. Also 4 days of spot and stalking buffalo and finally being able to pull it off will be etched in my head forever. I was also able to take a WORLD CLASS ROAN a animal that I only dreamed about getting and feel very lucky to call mine
WE all can't wait to go back again to hunt with our friends from Africa!
08-23-2013, 07:59 AM #2
- jrgould has no Articles
- jrgould has no Photos
I have hunted with Mabula Pro/Christo and Stella multiple times; the facilities, animals, food and the effort put forth is wonderful. I have taken both my wife and daughter there and they had an outstanding time and can't wait to go back. Stella will provide entertaing activites for any nonhunters in the group. We toured Kruger with them as well and that was a great experience. They are also strong supporters of charitable and conservation efforts.
08-23-2013, 08:10 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Congratulations on some excellent trophies.
First time I have read about an underground recovery. (Not that it does not happen.)
Thanks.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
08-23-2013, 09:06 AM #4
Thank you for posting your hunt report and trophy pictures.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
08-23-2013, 09:16 AM #5
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Fantastic trophies! Really love the Roan!
08-23-2013, 09:22 AM #6
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Awesome hunt 41 animals in 7 days you guys worked there butts off, Congrats Great pics as well all fine trophies and fantastic pig recovery.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
08-23-2013, 11:20 AM #7
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Congrats, those are some super trophies!!! I'm glad you had a good time!
08-23-2013, 11:21 AM #8
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Congrats for a great hunt and some very nice trophies. I just love your warthog !
Thanks for sharing.
08-23-2013, 02:48 PM #9
- Member of SCI NRA QDMA NWTF
- Hunted many
- firehuntfish has no Articles
- View firehuntfish's Photos
Very nice animals...Great pictures as well...
08-23-2013, 03:39 PM #10
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania
- Wheels has no Articles
- View Wheels's Photos
Great trophies. That piggy was well worth spending two days digging out of a hole. Congrats."TIME"........God's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
08-23-2013, 04:27 PM #11
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
good stuff wswat 41 animals in a week you guys must of put a dent in the wildlife ,and blisters on the workers hands
glad youse had an unforgettable trip with outstanding trophies
l don't go much on pigs but im pretty sure l would've taken that mammouth you scored on , given the chance
congratulations to yourself and the crew
thanks for showing us
you would have to have a framed picture of the final tally in the mancave hey?
By tap in forum Life Outside of HuntingReplies: 47Last Post: 06-14-2012, 09:13 AM
By wswat in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-24-2011, 08:12 AM
By wswat in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2011, 10:14 AM
By TOM in forum Humor, Ridiculous, Shocking Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-25-2011, 04:44 AM