Hunted with Moselesele Bow Hunting Safaris
This is a discussion on Hunted with Moselesele Bow Hunting Safaris within the South Africa Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; We arrived at the Johannesburgh airport on July 3rd and we where met by David Taylor one of our Ph's. ...
08-03-2013, 04:28 PM #1
- Lostboy9 has no Articles
- Lostboy9 has no Photos
Hunted with Moselesele Bow Hunting Safaris
We arrived at the Johannesburgh airport on July 3rd and we where met by David Taylor one of our Ph's. A few hours later we arrived at Moselesele Bow Hunting Safari's. From the moment we arrive we where amazed by the hospitality that we received. The Ph's David Taylor, Colin Thurston and Schalk Visser went above and beyond to make our hunt a success.
We Started hunting on Thursday July 4 for 4 days. On July 8 we took the day off to visit Zubula Resort where we took a 3 hours jeep safari and did the elephant adventure which consisted of a 1 hour information, interaction with the elephants then a 45 minute elephant safari.
On Tuesday July 9 we went back to hunting and by Friday July 12 we had taken all of the animals we had set out for.
The hunting was amazing but the hospitality shown us by the whole Moselesele Bow Hunting family, the fantastic food that we where served, and the accommodations made the trip absolutely perfect.
This was our first trip to Africa and we had expectations of what we would expect, but this trip exceed those expectations and we will be returning again to hunt with Moselesele Bow Hunting Safari.
08-03-2013, 04:39 PM #2
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Lostboy9 Glad you had an awesome hunt and Thanks for the Great pics. Doesn't sound like your lost anymore you've found a second home "Africa". Thanks for sharing.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
08-03-2013, 04:56 PM #3
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
congratulations lostboy on a great trip
like your animals mate specially the blue wildebeest and that awesome zebra.
sounds like you were looked after bloke
nice writeup and pics
thanks for showing us
08-04-2013, 01:18 AM #4
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
- Norwegianwoods has no Articles
- View Norwegianwoods's Photos
Congrats with a great hunt and some good looking animals.
Thanks for sharing
08-04-2013, 08:14 AM #5
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Thanks for the pictures and short report! That is one NICE blue wildebeest!!!!
08-04-2013, 08:20 AM #6
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Thanks for sharing, and congats on a sucsessfull hunt!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
08-04-2013, 11:10 AM #7
Congrats on a great safari!Tom
08-04-2013, 11:34 AM #8
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Congrats on your and very nice trpohies.
Thanks for sharing !
08-04-2013, 12:11 PM #9
Thank you for posting your hunting report and trophy pictures!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
08-04-2013, 01:10 PM #10
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania
- Wheels has no Articles
- View Wheels's Photos
Congratulations on a great hunt. Thanks for sharing it with us."TIME"........God's way of keeping everything from happening all at once.
08-04-2013, 03:50 PM #11
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
CongratsThe journey is the reward.
08-04-2013, 10:00 PM #12
- Member of Local clubs
- Hunted Canada and RSA
- garyleach has no Articles
- View garyleach's Photos
08-07-2013, 01:54 AM #13
- Member of NRA
- Hunted USA (Alaska, Florida, North Carolina, West Virginia,Pennsylvania, Ohio, Montana, Colorado, Wyoming, South Dakota, Missouri, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Texas), Canada (Quebec, Ontario), Namibia, South Africa (Limpopo)
- cmnhunt has no Articles
- cmnhunt has no Photos
Nice animals! I wish you had a pic of the zebras back. It looks from the side to have a neat design.
08-08-2013, 04:39 AM #14
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
More satisfied Bow Hunters.
Congratulations.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
08-08-2013, 05:24 AM #15
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Congrats on a great safari. Very nice animals, all of them..."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
08-08-2013, 05:39 AM #16
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Congrat's lostboy9! Looking at the shot placement in the pictures it appears you did some fine shooting while you were there! Well done!
By mrobb in forum Mozambique Hunting ReportsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:27 PM
By Martin in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 14Last Post: 10-31-2012, 08:42 AM
By neilr in forum Namibia Hunting ReportsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-26-2012, 11:34 AM
By Bearhunter in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-06-2011, 12:11 PM
By ILCAPO in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 42Last Post: 04-06-2011, 07:51 PM