Ozondjahe Safaris New lodge
This is a discussion on Ozondjahe Safaris New lodge within the Namibia Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; Jerome, You gotta' post photos of Ozondjahe's new lodge and lapa. I plan on being there in 2013 if you ...
Ozondjahe Safaris New lodge
Jerome, You gotta' post photos of Ozondjahe's new lodge and lapa. I plan on being there in 2013 if you have a leopard available. (I sent you an email about the hunt.) From what I saw in the drawings, it sure looks beautiful. My wife has never been to Africa, but she's certainly heard all the war stories. She's looking forward to your renovated lodge. I told her she'd have to share the swimming pool with a cheetah, though!
Me - I'd sleep in a Boy Scout pup tent if it meant getting a good shot at Mr. Spots.
Tom & Sandy Murphy
Las Vegas, NV
07-09-2012, 09:20 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH Tom.
Good luck on the Leopard quest.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
07-09-2012, 11:31 AM #3
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Tom !
07-09-2012, 01:47 PM #4
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Tom welcome to AH...
make sure you keep you up to date on your leopard safariJames Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
Yeah, I'm just waiting to hear from Jerome. Gonna' have to buy a new rifle, too. All I have is a .257 Weatherby and a .416 Ruger. Maybe something in the lines of a .300 Magnum.
07-11-2012, 01:03 AM #6
Tom, The lodge was supposed to be finished at the end of June however as it is usually the case with construction it's taking longer than expected... We anticipate for everything to be finished in a month and a half. As soon as it is finished I will post pictures and send you a link. I'm certain that your wife will enjoy our new lodge!
07-12-2012, 12:16 PM #7
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Tom! Let us know how the leopard hunt goes.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
By eizenjin91 in forum Namibia Hunting ReportsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-24-2013, 12:55 PM
By threadfin in forum Namibia Hunting ReportsReplies: 17Last Post: 03-17-2012, 10:57 PM
By Richard Maggart in forum South Africa Hunting ReportsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:01 AM
By Ultimate in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2009, 03:57 AM
By Paul Brisso in forum Namibia Hunting ReportsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-28-2009, 01:18 PM