Zambezi Delta Safaris
This is a discussion on Zambezi Delta Safaris within the Mozambique Hunting Reports forums, part of the Hunting Reports & Questions About Outfitters/PHs category; Has anyone hunted with Zambezi Delta Safaris?...
03-17-2012, 05:03 PM #1
Zambezi Delta Safaris
Has anyone hunted with Zambezi Delta Safaris?
03-17-2012, 10:12 PM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Paul, I have never heard of them, not that that would mean much.
I just looked at their website.
It looks like they are up front with their info and have a history of having outdoor writers drop by the camps.
I counted 64 clients with photos in 2011 alone. Apparently Mozambique.
I'd ask for that list and ask those folks what they thought directly, if you have not already.
Good luck with your search.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
03-17-2012, 10:29 PM #3
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, S. Africa
- PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
- View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos
I can't say I have Paul, but if memory serves me correctly, I believe that an episode of Tracks was filmed with this outfit. If you look up Craig Boddington on Google, I'd be surprised if you couldn't email him and get his opinion.Bonse Aba
03-18-2012, 01:57 AM #4
- Hunted Aus, New Zealand,New Calidonia, Mongolia, Zim and Moz
- classicsafari has no Articles
- View classicsafari's Photos
Haven't hunted with them but looked into their outfit ten plus years ago. certainly been around for some time and Ive only heard good things about the Haldane guys.
03-18-2012, 08:41 AM #5
- Member of diana
- Hunted namibia,southafrica,zimbabwe,sweden,france,mauritus,switzerland
- teenhunter has no Articles
- View teenhunter's Photos
i'v never hunted with them but they have a great website
03-18-2012, 10:23 AM #6
Youd be in good hands what will you want to hunt ?Frederik Cocquyt, Outfitter and Professional Hunter
Cell: +27 83 709 8927
03-18-2012, 11:13 AM #7
After three safaris for plains game and leopard, I am interested in cape buffalo.
03-26-2012, 05:19 PM #8
- Member of Sask. Wildlife Federation
- Hunted Canada, Zambia, Azerbaijan, U.S., Japan, Kyrgyzstan
- bwanawannabe has no Articles
- bwanawannabe has no Photos
I've been arranging a safari for three friends and myself with Mark. Everything seems to check out, although I've had trouble contacting him about sending contracts.
03-26-2012, 05:51 PM #9
- Member of SCI, NRA, FWAWS, Grand Slam Club/OVIS
- Texas County Hunter has no Articles
- View Texas County Hunter's Photos
I'll be hunting with this company in Oct. Can't wait!
03-26-2012, 09:02 PM #10
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
03-27-2012, 05:51 AM #11
- Member of Life Member DSC, Life Member SCI
- hunt361 has no Articles
- hunt361 has no Photos
I hunted with them September 2011, great outfit, incredible concession, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
04-06-2012, 09:29 AM #12
- Member of SCI, DSC, NRA,Hunting Report, Magnum Hunt Club, African Hunting, Campfire Club of America
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, Botswana, Yucatan, Belieze, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Arkansas, Pennsylvania, New York, North Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, Texas, Virgin Islands, Tennesee,
- RickSpecialist has no Articles
- View RickSpecialist's Photos
Paul, I have not hunted with them personally but I did correspond with Marc in 2011. I got in touch with them because they came highly recommended by Ken Jorgensen of Ruger Firerms who has hunted with them. When I asked Ken whom he recommended in Mozambique he recommended them. They have had several shows on the outdoor channel too. I found them very accomadating and straight up with their info. Don't think you would go wrong with them. I also had a great experience with Paul Davies of Safrique last year in the Niassa Reserve. Good luck and good hunting
By Custom in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 11Last Post: 02-05-2013, 08:28 AM
By jpomazi in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 5Last Post: 09-29-2012, 06:50 PM
By safari gal in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 9Last Post: 06-01-2011, 05:55 AM
By Mylo in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2010, 12:25 PM