Share This Page
Earth and Ocean Safaris
Male, from Gordons Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
Wakkerloop! Aug 10, 2014
- Earth and Ocean Safaris was last seen:
- Nov 1, 2014
- Home Page:
- Gordons Bay, Western Cape, South Africa
- Commercial Diver, Professional Hunter
- State/Province of residence:
- Cape Province
- Country of residence:
- South Africa
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- Web search
- About You:
- I am a commercial diver by trade as well as a hunting outfitter and Fishing charter operator.
- I am a:
- Hunting outfitter
- PH / guide
- Member of:
- SA Hunters and Game Conservation Association
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- Born in Africa, hunting here since I was 10 years of age.
- My favorite African country:
- South Africa and Zimbabwe
- South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
- Buffalo, Eland, Kudu, Oryx, Blue Wildebeest, Impala, Springbuck, Warthog, Bushpig, Feral pig, Duiker, Steenbuck, Chacma Baboon, Vervet Monkey, Lynx, Jackal, Spur-wing geese, Egyptian Geese, Guinyfowl, Francolin, Yellow bill duck, Rock pigeon, White-faced whistler,
- My best African Trophy:
- Cape Buffalo taken in Zimbabwe, measurements not important, it was a tough hunt on a super tough, big old Dagga-boy!
- My favorite African trophies:
- Buffalo, Kudu, Oryx (Gemsbok)
- My preferred weapon(s):
Dangerous game and back-up for clients: .500 NE Double and .450 Rigby Rimless.
Large plains game: .375 H&H Magnum
Small plains game and Varmin: .243 Win
Wing Shooting: 12-Gauge side by side, Brno Delux Field gun.
Clay shooting: VC 12-gauge over/under
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
- Gear I cannot live without:
- Land Cruiser, Binoculars, Puma Bowie"White Hunter", boot gators and my hydration pack with a good supply of "Biltong"
- My best hunting tip:
- Your large bore rifle means little if the bullet wasn't placed correctly! So make your first shot count!
- My other interests:
- Commercial diving, Spearfishing, Big game fishing for Tuna, Clay shooting, Wine making