- Last Activity:
- Jan 30, 2015 at 2:36 AM
- Feb 2, 2009
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
- Code4 was last seen:
- Viewing latest content, Jan 30, 2015 at 2:36 AM
- State/Province of residence:
- Country of residence:
- How did you find AfricaHunting.com?:
- About You:
- I am a:
- Member of:
- Have you hunted in Africa?:
- Number of times I have hunted in Africa:
- My favorite African country:
- Australia, Zimbabwe, RSA, NZ, UK.
- Species I have hunted in Africa:
- Gemsbok, Zebra, Blesbock, Impala, Red Hartebeast, Blue Wildebeast, Reed Buck, Eland, Kudu, Warthog, Black Wildebeast, Spring Hare, Porcupine.
- My best African Trophy:
- My favorite African trophies:
- Springbok, Eland and Kudu. More for the memorys they bring, than the size.
- My preferred weapon(s):
7x57 Custom FN Mauser 98.
250-3000 Stevens Model 14
.223 Stevens 200.
.243W (Pimped) Parker Hale Mauser 98. Leupold 4.5-14x50 LR BCR
- What weapon(s) do you hunt with?:
- My preferred optic(s):
- German Zeiss, Kahles or Pecar.
- Gear I cannot live without:
- Pure wool socks.
- My best hunting tip:
- Once you leave home to start your hunt, relax. The plans and preparations have been made and are in place. Look around you and enjoy yourself.
- My other interests:
- My family ( No.1 ), Hi-Fi, Stockmarket, Off Roading.