This is a discussion on Stay safe within the Life Outside of Hunting forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; I know this is away from hunting, but wanted to let all our friends in the US know that our ...
10-30-2012, 01:12 AM #1
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
I know this is away from hunting, but wanted to let all our friends in the US know that our hearts and prayers and thoughts go out to all affected by the superstorm affecting millions of people, stay save and focused.
You are in our thoughts.
My best always.
10-30-2012, 01:35 AM #2
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique.
- DOCMAN has no Articles
- View DOCMAN's Photos
+ 1 what Jaco says. Please let us know whats happening.One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted.
10-30-2012, 07:07 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Injuries and deaths with incredible damage.
Federally declared Disaster Areas declared in several areas. New York, New Jersey.
Disaster Declarations | FEMA.gov
Sadly, Deaths reported: 60 people in US 1 in Canada thus far.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
10-30-2012, 07:30 AM #4
- Member of NRA Life Member
- Hunted South Africa
- 1ObsessedHunter has no Articles
- View 1ObsessedHunter's Photos
Thanks for your concern guys. I'm in NYC and we are devestaded right now. Everything is at a complete hault. It looks something like a war zone. Many of the surrounding areas have been designated as disaster areas. There were fires surrounding us through the night caused by exploding electrical transformers and downed wires, trees uprooted from extreme wind, massive flooding from the storm surge, and much more. My family and I are okay, but many others are not as fortunate and we wish them well. We're all glad it's finally over. Again, many thanks for your concern.
By Biddleman in forum .375 & UpReplies: 6Last Post: 07-10-2012, 10:22 AM
By Extreme Predator in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2011, 01:49 PM
By daniel paydar in forum .375 & UpReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2011, 11:29 PM
By kuduman in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 08:39 AM
By Rastaman in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 14Last Post: 09-27-2010, 06:30 PM