This is a discussion on Elk Euthanized within the Life Outside of Hunting forums, part of the Hunting Forums - General category; Pity there was no other way. Too bad some people are numbnuts and don't respect the fact that a wild ...
Pity there was no other way. Too bad some people are numbnuts and don't respect the fact that a wild animal is a wild animal. The only fault belongs to the idiots that feed Doritos and shit to these magnificent beasts just for a cheap thrill. Dumb asses! Respect to the rangers and the tough call they had to make. I wouldn't envy their position but I support the decision to euthanize the animal. What a waste. I hate people sometimes.
11-17-2013, 03:55 PM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Anywhere there is a park it is inevitable.
We have tourists posing their children beside Grizzly Bears on the roadside.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
11-17-2013, 05:35 PM #3
- dobber has no Articles
- dobber has no Photos
they tried a few things before this happened, a couple of people I know were around this when it happened, but truly a shame
11-20-2013, 06:21 PM #4
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
The journey is the reward.
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos