Another PH shot this weekend
This is a discussion on Another PH shot this weekend within the Latest Hunting News forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Originally Posted by Ole Bally Stu is doing fine...under the circumstances. He has been south for another op and they ...
04-01-2013, 11:50 AM #21
- Member of Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA
- Hunted Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta) & Argentina (Cordoba)
04-01-2013, 02:11 PM #22
- Member of SSAA
- Hunted Australia, Zimbabwe, RSA, NZ, UK.
- Code4 has no Articles
- View Code4's Photos
That's a tough way to get a good story.
Hope he has a quick recovery.Time spent in Reconnaisance is never wasted.
02-16-2014, 05:08 PM #23
- BUBBA JIM has no Articles
- BUBBA JIM has no Photos
Hi is there any update to Stu Taylors health - is he progressing - i HOPE he is doing Better ! Cheers Bubba
02-25-2014, 06:03 PM #24
- quiettime has no Articles
- quiettime has no Photos
A hard way to remind us that any of us could have been the shooter any of us could have been the victim a speedy recovery to both.
02-25-2014, 07:51 PM #25
- Member of SCI, NRA, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore MD,MD State Rifle & Pistol Assn., MD Rifle Club
- Hunted USA, Namibia
- BigSteve57 has no Articles
- View BigSteve57's Photos
Oh my goodness. A speedy recovery is hoped for.I think, therefore I am paid.
By Cliffy in forum Hunting Conventions, Shows & EventsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-24-2013, 09:26 PM
By INGOZI in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 9Last Post: 07-10-2012, 05:01 AM
By Bobpuckett in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 16Last Post: 05-28-2012, 10:25 AM
By Shotgunspud in forum Hunting EuropeReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2012, 07:59 AM