This is a discussion on Okapi Trouble within the Latest Hunting News forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; The Congo is a tough place and out near the Sudanese border, it is a particularly rough neighborhood. Apparently the ...
07-03-2012, 03:17 AM #1
The Congo is a tough place and out near the Sudanese border, it is a particularly rough neighborhood. Apparently the Okapi restoration effort has become a victim of the rampant lawlessness.
Crisis in DR Congo and Okapi Wildlife Reserve | Okapi Conservation Project Not good for one of the rarest creatures on earth."We sleep peaceably in our beds because rough men stand ready in the
night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" Winston Churchill
07-03-2012, 10:26 AM #2
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Bastards need an AK-47 attitude adjustment.The journey is the reward.
07-03-2012, 07:48 PM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
I hope the animals survived.
Good place for a donation to directly save a species.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
07-23-2012, 06:53 AM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Thanks for the info BRICKBURN Donation sent.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
By kal in forum Bowhunting AfricaReplies: 27Last Post: 03-04-2013, 05:59 PM
By wayne1 in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 19Last Post: 07-13-2012, 09:27 PM
By Jeff P in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 20Last Post: 06-23-2011, 07:52 AM
By Bazz in forum Life Outside of HuntingReplies: 6Last Post: 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM
By robah in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2011, 08:34 AM