This is a discussion on Hello fellows within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; I am new to this site and am looking forward to sharing info and experience. While I have not hunted ...
12-29-2012, 06:58 PM #1
- fnsane has no Articles
- fnsane has no Photos
I am new to this site and am looking forward to sharing info and experience. While I have not hunted Africa, YET, I have been in front of some distasteful critters. I want to thank all you folks for your help in advance.
Yes, I am in Alabama.
12-29-2012, 07:17 PM #2
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome to the forum, you will find a lot of knowledgeable folks here (I'm not one of them).....
Define distasteful, please..."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
12-29-2012, 08:17 PM #3
- Member of SCI, PHASA, IPHA
- Hunted South Africa, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Botswana, Tanzania
- Jaco Strauss has no Articles
- View Jaco Strauss's Photos
fnsane Welcome to the AH family, I hope you enjoy the site and look forward in sharing some topics with you, feel free to fire away on the question side, everyone will jump in
PS Distasteful critters is the las thing I would call them Alabama girls....
My best always
12-29-2012, 08:57 PM #4
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH.
Look forward to your participation.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
12-30-2012, 01:13 AM #5
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
12-30-2012, 02:24 AM #6
- Member of ssaa, aba ,
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
welcome and enjoy the site fnsane
12-30-2012, 02:34 AM #7
- Member of SCI and PHASA
- Hunted South Africa and Zambia
- Spiral Horn Safaris has no Articles
- View Spiral Horn Safaris's Photos
12-30-2012, 05:06 AM #8
12-30-2012, 08:40 AM #9
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, S. Africa
- PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
- View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos
12-30-2012, 08:57 AM #10
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH fnsane! From one Roll Tide to another you have found the best Forum on the net. If your ever in the Russellville area give us a call.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
12-30-2012, 09:15 AM #11
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, fnsane !
12-30-2012, 10:02 AM #12
Welcome to AH fnsane!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
12-30-2012, 12:40 PM #13
- fnsane has no Articles
- fnsane has no Photos
Ok, there are some old honeys from Alabama you would not want to hand to hand with. That being said, by distasteful I'm talking about a big black bear sow with two cubs about 30 feet ahead, really mad, with a clear path to yours truly and no climable trees around. Also, wild hogs in the Southeast USA all pack machetes in their mouths. I know this does not compare to the toothed and fanged in Africa, but dead is dead anywhere.
Thanks for your greetings, I look forward to the forum.
Frank (the f in fnsane)
01-26-2013, 04:01 AM #14
- Member of NAPHA, DSC, SCI
- Hunted NAMIBIA, AFRICA.
- Kowas Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View Kowas Hunting Safaris's Photos
Welcome to this Forum. Enjoy the participation.
Enjoy the planning process of a potential safari to Africa - it is part of the safari.
Why not consider NAMIBIA? Let us know where we could be of any assistance during the planning process.
Namibian greetings from Africa.
01-28-2013, 01:25 AM #15