Greetings from Colorful Colorado
This is a discussion on Greetings from Colorful Colorado within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hello All, I joined the site back in June of this year, but haven't yet introduced myself. I have been ...
12-22-2012, 03:58 PM #1
- bmosser has no Articles
- bmosser has no Photos
Greetings from Colorful Colorado
I joined the site back in June of this year, but haven't yet introduced myself. I have been busy soaking up all of the invaluable information provided here by you all. I am brand new to the hunting game even though I come from a family full of avid hunters. My father suffered a pretty severe heart attack a couple of years ago. It makes you realize how fragile life is when something like that happens, so after that it has been a goal of mine to travel the world with him and do "man things." Something we never really got to do when I was younger due to me being in school and playing lacrosse at a very competitive level. We have been to Monterey/Carmel Valley for the Concours d'Elegance and golf, we went to the Formula 1 races last month in Texas, we have a trip planned for some Peacock Bass fishing in the Amazon next year, and another trip planned to Scotland for golf and fine Scotch drinking. Now is where this site comes in, the next trip to plan is one to Africa for some hunting. I cannot thank you all enough for the education you have provided me thus far and by doing so you are helping me in making this goal of mine a reality. I will continue gathering knowledge from you all, but please forgive me if I don't participate in many of the conversations as I don't have much to contribute at this point. I hope to not be a wallflower for long though. Thanks again and may all of you have a wonderful holiday.
12-22-2012, 04:51 PM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
It sounds like you have been getting some practice with trip planning and execution.
Good luck with your Africa planning.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
12-22-2012, 05:51 PM #3
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Welcome to AH...if our members can be of assistance in your planning, just ask.James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
12-22-2012, 07:10 PM #4
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, S. Africa
- PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
- View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos
Welcome to AH Bradley! I'd love to hear your Peacock Bass fishing report when you get back.Bonse Aba
12-22-2012, 08:12 PM #5
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Bradley! Hope you enjoy the site if you have any questions please feel free to ask and we will try to answer them for you.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
12-23-2012, 03:56 AM #6
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
Welcome to AH. Enough African experience going around on this site to get you the answers that you need. I think it's great what you are doing with your dad. Nothing better than spening quality time with the old man.
12-23-2012, 04:41 AM #7
hi bradley sounds like you have some good times planned
12-23-2012, 09:56 AM #8
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH, Bradley!
12-24-2012, 10:45 AM #9
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Bradley !
12-26-2012, 11:28 AM #10
Welcome to AH Bradley!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
12-27-2012, 06:42 AM #11
- Member of PHASA, SCI
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Canada, USA
- Kalahari416 has no Articles
- View Kalahari416's Photos
By pawneepredator in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-15-2012, 10:24 AM
By Linus Mcgee in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-24-2012, 10:33 AM
By Geoclarkclark in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-04-2012, 12:10 AM
By sasafaris in forum Latest Hunting NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:15 AM
By BARTFRNCS in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:42 AM