Hi there : Johannesburg - South Africa
This is a discussion on Hi there : Johannesburg - South Africa within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the AfricaHunting.com category; Hi there I've been lurking on the forum for a bit but it's time I introduce myself. I'm new to ...
Hi there : Johannesburg - South Africa
I've been lurking on the forum for a bit but it's time I introduce myself.
I'm new to bow hunting - always said that I would never hunt, ever. Then started throwing arrows around with my brother in law's bow and I was hooked.
Harvested my first Kukdu a few weeks ago and if all goes well I'll be going out this weekend to get some wild boars...
09-11-2012, 03:56 AM #2
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Welcome to AH Eugene! Never say never once you try it your hooked. Be sure to tell us about the hunt and post some pics we love that kind of stuff.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
09-11-2012, 04:11 AM #3
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
Welcom to the forum, love to see some pics."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
09-11-2012, 04:19 AM #4
welcome to AH. never hunt ...... well now you have crossed over there is no going back
09-11-2012, 04:32 AM #5
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
welcome aboard eugene,never is a long time .
never stop hunting that is
09-11-2012, 06:15 AM #6
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
That is a transformation of note.
Good luck chasing the pigs.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
09-11-2012, 07:54 AM #7
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
Welcome to AH Eugene,
Maybe you could share some of your pictures and story's with us...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
09-11-2012, 08:52 AM #8
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
Welcome to the forum, Eugene !
09-11-2012, 08:56 AM #9
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
Welcome to AH and congrats on the Kudu. Addictive... agreed.The journey is the reward.
09-11-2012, 11:12 AM #10
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Welcome to AH!
09-11-2012, 10:45 PM #11
- Member of AfricaHunting.com
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, France, Spain, USA
Welcome to AH Eugene!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
Thank you all for the warm welcome - can see this is going to become a favourite h(a)unt!
Archery is like a toxin. I creeps into your blood. Then symptoms can range from sleepless nights to uncontrollable daydreaming. Good luck man.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
09-12-2012, 08:38 AM #14
hey eugene please can you tell me what is the thing you have as your avatar? maybe its because the photo is small , but i cant figure it out.. i hope its not going to be too obvious when you tell me.
09-12-2012, 09:46 AM #16
By Colleen in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 27Last Post: 12-12-2012, 07:47 AM
By observe in forum Humorous Jokes, Stories or PicturesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2011, 04:21 AM
By dustyvarmint in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2011, 10:31 AM
By billc in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 8Last Post: 06-29-2011, 12:55 PM
By AfricaHunting.com in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 27Last Post: 09-23-2010, 11:18 AM