New Guy from UK/UAE
This is a discussion on New Guy from UK/UAE within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hi Everyone. Just joined the forum, going down to SA in Oct to try my hand/arm on a "First Empty ...
08-26-2012, 09:39 AM #1
- alwayzinit has no Articles
- alwayzinit has no Photos
New Guy from UK/UAE
Just joined the forum, going down to SA in Oct to try my hand/arm on a "First Empty Nest Holiday" with my wife, both our kids
are now off to University/College.
Any advise on what to take/not to take for a few days Bow Hunting always welcome.
08-26-2012, 10:21 AM #2
- Member of SCI
- Hunted Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan
- Diamondhitch has no Articles
- View Diamondhitch's Photos
Welcome to AH. The weather swings so dramatically down there, freezing in the early AM and mid summer weather by 10-11 AM. Take a pair of loose fitting sweat pants that you can put on over your short pants and that will save you a mid-morning clothing change and keep you comfortable.
Good luck, be sure to post some pics and a hunt report when you return.The journey is the reward.
08-26-2012, 10:34 AM #3
welcome to AH. what animals are you going for?
08-26-2012, 10:36 AM #4
- Member of diana
- Hunted namibia,southafrica,zimbabwe,sweden,france,mauritus,switzerland
- teenhunter has no Articles
- View teenhunter's Photos
08-26-2012, 11:03 AM #5
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome to the forum, pick some animals and have fun... Welcome to your new addiction as well."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
08-26-2012, 11:05 AM #6
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH!
08-26-2012, 11:14 AM #7
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH.
Enjoy your first trip without....
October, Black T shirt if your sitting in a blind.
Pack your bags, then repack them with half the stuff, if you are like most people.
They have laundry services.
Have fun and write up a report for us upon your return.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
08-26-2012, 11:18 AM #8
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Alwayz! Who will you be hunting with and what are the animals on your list? Be sure to take a good camera you'll need it for all the sights the two of you will see. Good Luck on your hunt and let us know how it went when you get back.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
08-28-2012, 05:51 AM #9
Welcome to AH Alwayz!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
Yesterday I was the new member, now it's your turn!
So, welcome to AH
08-28-2012, 09:31 AM #11
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum Alwayz, and good luck with your hunt.
Looking forward to your report !
08-28-2012, 10:53 AM #12
- Member of PHASA WRSA
- Hotfire Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View Hotfire Hunting Safaris's Photos
Welcome alwayzinit, enjoy your holiday and hunt in RSA, patience and a sense of humour is all you need down here...Patrick Fletcher
Hotfire Hunting & Fishing Safaris
08-28-2012, 03:46 PM #13
- Member of ssaa, aba ,bairnsdale field archers
- Hunted australia south africa (limpopo) canada (b.c)
- bluey has no Articles
- View bluey's Photos
welcome to ah alwayz
have fun in africa
alwayz post pictures after the hunt