Hello from Sunny Eastern Cape.
This is a discussion on Hello from Sunny Eastern Cape. within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Finally got High speed internet so new to the forum thing... really looking forward to chatting hunting (second favourite past ...
06-02-2012, 03:56 AM #1
Hello from Sunny Eastern Cape.
Finally got High speed internet so new to the forum thing... really looking forward to chatting hunting (second favourite past time, after hunting)
06-02-2012, 04:08 AM #2
Hello and welcome to the forum. Eastern Cape are a favourite. Where in EC are you from?
06-02-2012, 04:25 AM #3
Near Cathcart in the Queenstown district, right on the old Transkei border (black Kei river). Have you ever hunted in my area?
06-02-2012, 04:49 AM #4
welcome to AH, now you have gone hi-tech
06-02-2012, 05:03 AM #5
after getting internet at 14.4kbps, I now have 1024kbps, my world has expanded dramatically!!!
06-02-2012, 05:09 AM #6
06-02-2012, 05:11 AM #7
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Well we can see you have you're priorities in the right spot.....get new high speed internet.....join AH! That's the way to do it! Welcome to AH"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
06-02-2012, 05:27 AM #8
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Welcome to AHJames Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
06-02-2012, 05:29 AM #9
I have hunted in the Grahamstown area.
06-02-2012, 06:30 AM #10
- Member of NRA Life member, Nature Conservancy, Dallas Safari Club
- Hunted Zimbabwe, South Africa, Canada, Mexico, Louisiana
- Upton O. Good has no Articles
- View Upton O. Good's Photos
Welcome, I just returned from a 14 day trip to SA, 11 days in EC and wish I could go back tomorrow. Glad you have high speed access to the world, look forward to your contributions and photos.
06-02-2012, 10:07 AM #11
Welcome to AH Fletch! With higher speed comes less frustration!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
06-02-2012, 11:33 AM #12
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Fletch !
06-02-2012, 11:02 PM #13
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH.
Glad your ISP got you moving faster.
Look forward to your input.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
06-03-2012, 01:49 PM #14
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH!
06-03-2012, 09:30 PM #15
- Member of SCI (Sioux Falls, SD) RMEF, NWTF, NRA, NTA, BCSC, SDTA, NDTA, P&Y,
- Hunted Canada (Ontario,British Columbia,Manitoba), USA (Colorado,Montana,Wyoming,Texas,South Dakota), Africa(Limpopo,NW Province, East Cape, Kwazulu Natal,) Namibia
- RogerHeintzman has no Articles
- View RogerHeintzman's Photos
06-03-2012, 10:23 PM #16
Where and who did you hunt with in the Eastern Cape?
06-06-2012, 04:48 AM #17
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome to the forum Fletch, great group of guys/gals here. Looking forward to you stories and photos."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
06-09-2012, 04:54 PM #18
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Fletch! I just returned from my second hunt with Huntershill safaris in Tarkastad on the East Cape love it there.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
06-23-2012, 03:26 AM #19
- Member of Border Hunting Club
- Charlie Brown has no Articles
- Charlie Brown has no Photos
New here. Based in Eastern Cape S.A. and very keen hunter with both rifle and bow.
Very excited to chat and learn more about my favorite hobby.
06-23-2012, 05:51 AM #20
Hello Charlie B and welcome to the site!
By lalapasafaris in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2012, 07:33 AM
By EDELWEISS in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-11-2012, 12:30 AM
By Baydog in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 23Last Post: 02-10-2012, 08:08 AM
By NY hunter in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-06-2011, 12:49 PM
By Intlanzi in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2009, 11:41 AM