Hi from Southern England
This is a discussion on Hi from Southern England within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hi all, Having been fortunate to spend six months on the Masai Mara, Serengeti and Tanzania whilst serving in British ...
Hi from Southern England
Having been fortunate to spend six months on the Masai Mara, Serengeti and Tanzania whilst serving in British Armed Forces many moons ago ive just returned from my first way overdue hunt in Kalomo Southern Zambia.
I have been hunting in the UK for quite a few years and use a .308 Steyre Pro Hunter on all the UK deer species.
Ive posted up some pictures of the Eland i took which was suffering from a severe Brown Tick ear infestation, i also took a Reedbuck, Zebra and a couple of Trophy Impala.
There on a cull package as a group of four hunters we also took 53 cull Impala and a total of 13 trophy's between us.
Looking forward to participating in the site as i have just booked another hunt for October at Shiwa NG'andu for Kudu, Bushbuck, Waterbuck, Common Duiker and Lechwe
05-14-2012, 12:28 PM #2
Welcome to AH Terry!Tom
05-14-2012, 01:33 PM #3
welcome. we are starting to even the numbers up a bit now!
05-14-2012, 01:35 PM #4
Welcome to AH Terry! Looking forward to your contribution.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
Welcome. We would love to read you story and see your pics.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.
Hiya Bud! Great to see you on here...
05-14-2012, 01:49 PM #7
Yes he was mate, I`m sure he`ll tell you all about it.[COLOR=#9b6019]Shavesgreen[B]
05-14-2012, 05:28 PM #9
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozandjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Good luck on the next hunt.
Very nice Eland trophy.
Lots of good shots taken in those photos.
Like that Red Stag too.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
05-14-2012, 07:10 PM #10
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, S. Africa
- PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
- View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos
Welcome Terry! Might you be near Bournemouth? I've spent some time there many years ago when I was a kid.Bonse Aba
05-14-2012, 07:19 PM #11
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Welcome to AH!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
05-14-2012, 07:22 PM #12
- Hunted Hunted Zim, RSA (2), Namib(2), going again, Calif, Oregon, Arizona, Texas, Virginia, Idaho, South Dakota, Montana, Nevada, MO
- Cliffy has no Articles
- View Cliffy's Photos
As I've told many others-
IF YOU GO ONCE-YOU WILL RETURN-DEAL WITH IT
05-14-2012, 09:56 PM #13
- Member of Sask. Wildlife Federation
- Hunted Canada, Zambia, Azerbaijan, U.S., Japan, Kyrgyzstan
- bwanawannabe has no Articles
- bwanawannabe has no Photos
Hey Terry! Welcome to the forum..Pete.
05-15-2012, 03:31 AM #14
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome to the forum Terry, you will love it here."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche // That which does not kill me, better run like hell" Scott Smith
05-15-2012, 09:50 AM #15
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Terry !
05-15-2012, 11:08 AM #16
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH Terry!
05-15-2012, 03:20 PM #17
- Member of SSAA
- Hunted Australia, Zimbabwe, RSA, NZ, UK.
- Code4 has no Articles
- View Code4's Photos
Are you giving the Roe and Muntjac a touch up now that your back in blighty ?Time spent in Reconnaisance is never wasted.
Yes Phil, Bournrmouth is about 10 miles from me. Im a couple of hundred yards from the sea here in Poole which lent itself nicely for my three brothers and i who grew up attatched to a canoe.
Hi, Code 4.. Ive taken two nice 6 point Roe Bucks so far and hope to get a good few more
Anybody passing near Dorset that might like to catch up, the beers on me
Thanks again for the welcome
05-17-2012, 07:06 PM #19
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Terry! always glad to see another fellow hunt join.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
By pawneepredator in forum Hunting EuropeReplies: 23Last Post: 08-28-2013, 09:54 AM
By norfolk shooter in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-24-2012, 09:22 AM
By Shotgunspud in forum Hunting EuropeReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2012, 06:43 AM
By 416nut in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-21-2011, 03:11 PM
By Shavesgreen in forum Hunts OFFERED or WANTED WorldwideReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2011, 07:35 AM