Hi from SA
This is a discussion on Hi from SA within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Good day. I am new on this site. Hope to enjoy everything here. I am primarily a bow hunter. Been ...
05-07-2012, 05:36 AM #1
Hi from SA
I am new on this site. Hope to enjoy everything here. I am primarily a bow hunter. Been doing it for the past 27 years and professionally for 21 years.
05-07-2012, 06:04 AM #2
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Welcome to AH. Good to have another stick and string guy here!"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
05-07-2012, 06:41 AM #3
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH Fritz.
With 21 years herding hunters you should have some good tales to tell.
Where are you working now?
Look forward to your input.Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
05-07-2012, 06:54 AM #4
Welcome Fritz. Heard a lot of good things about you.Tom
05-07-2012, 07:45 AM #5
Welcome to AH Fritz! Looking forward to reading your posts and having you share your experience with us!
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
05-07-2012, 08:14 AM #6
Thanx for the welcome. I currently live on a game farm near the town of Musina on the SA - Zim border. The company that I work for is Askari Adventures. We offer hunting from our concessions that we either own or manage in SA, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Mozambique.
I also travel the rest of Africa with some of my bow hunting clients for special species like Lord Derby Eland, Bongo, Mountain Nyala etc.
I hope to learn things here as I believe that one will never know it all.Bowtech Beast 92lb
1050gr Easton DG @ 236fps
180gr German Kinetics
05-07-2012, 08:35 AM #7
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Fritz !
05-07-2012, 09:14 AM #8
- Member of ABO (African Bow Hunting Organization)(Bow Hunting Instructor for ABO)
- Hunted South Africa and Mozambique
- nieluyssafaris has no Articles
- View nieluyssafaris's Photos
Welcome Fritz!Niel Uys
PO Box 978, Pongola, 3170, South Africa
05-07-2012, 12:25 PM #9
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Fritz! Enjoy the site looking forward to your stories.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
05-07-2012, 01:17 PM #10
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome to the forum Fritz, you'll love it there."That which does not kill us makes us stronger" Friedrich Nietzsche
05-08-2012, 07:30 AM #11
- Hunted Norway, Sweden, England, South Africa
- Norwegianwoods has no Articles
- View Norwegianwoods's Photos
Welcome to the forum Fritz.
Good to have you here
05-08-2012, 07:50 AM #12
hi fritz welcome to AH.
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM #13
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH!
Another "Toxophilite" - Keep your bow string waxed and your feather dry. Welcome aboard.When I am not hunting, I am thinking about hunting....I think I'll go hunting.