This is a discussion on Hello within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hello,I have been monitoring this site for quite a while and finally decided to join and introduce myself.Normally I am ...
Hello,I have been monitoring this site for quite a while and finally decided to join and introduce myself.Normally I am a little leery about this kind of forum but what I have read here I have really found to be interesting and accurate. I am a retired member of the US army and I haved lived in Germany for about the last 25 years.I have held a German hunting liscense for about 20 years and was a hunting instructor for many years for Americans here in Southern Germany.I have hunted all over Europe and the US and since retiring in 2006 from active duty I have hunted in Namibia in 2011 and am planning another trip soon.Will post some photos in the near future. Thanks
01-13-2012, 08:41 AM #2
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Welcome to AH.
I look forward to all the stories and pictures form your hunts.
Share away!Practice whispering before you leave for Africa!
A Legend in my own mind!
01-13-2012, 08:56 AM #3
Welcome to AH rino64! Glad you decided to join and I look forward to your input.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
01-13-2012, 09:17 AM #4
- Member of NRA,Missouri hunters ed, SCI, Owensville Gun Club, Quail Forever
- Hunted USA, South Africa, France
- 35bore has no Articles
- View 35bore's Photos
Welcome to the forum rino64. Looking forward to hearing about your hunts.
01-13-2012, 10:31 AM #5
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Rino 64 !
01-14-2012, 07:43 AM #6
01-14-2012, 07:47 AM #7
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH!
01-14-2012, 04:26 PM #8
- Member of NRA, SCI
- Hunted USA, South Africa
- ndbwhnter has no Articles
- View ndbwhnter's Photos
Welcome to AH rino64. Thanks for your years of service, hope you like it here.
nd"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and imperfectly, not the man who only talks or writes about how it ought to be done." Theodore Roosevelt
01-14-2012, 06:39 PM #9
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH rino64! I retired in 2005 from the US Army myself and did my first hunt in RSA in 2010 and going back again this year it is addicting. Looking forward to your input and photo's.Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
01-15-2012, 01:37 AM #10
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
01-15-2012, 06:52 PM #12
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Welcome to AH! Pics from your German hunts would be great as well! Heck you could have been my instructor in Germany as well! Where you near K-Town or further south?"Ignorance is curable, stupid is forever."
Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone.I added some photos from namibia 2011 ,bear with me I'm still learning the website.RickB ,I taught mainly in the Ansbach area but I did help in K-TOWN in the mid 90,s