This is a discussion on Hello Folks. within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the AfricaHunting.com category; Hello everyone. My name is Ryan, and I reside in Alberta, Canada. I have been intersted in hunting Africa since ...
06-12-2011, 07:30 AM #1
- Member of Alberta Fish & Game Association
- Hunted Canada
- R.Ezio has no Photos
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan, and I reside in Alberta, Canada. I have been intersted in hunting Africa since I was quite young. I have been on this site for about six months now, and find it quite enjoyable. What I have noticed, is the people on here seem very happy to help, and provide ideas. When someone replies to a thread, it seems to stay on topic, and very rarely have I seen anyone trading insults on this forum. Something that seems commonplace on other hunting forums I have been on.
Anyway, I will hunt Africa one day, and am sure this Forum will be a valuable resource in my planning.
06-12-2011, 07:47 AM #2
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
Welcome Ryan to AH!
06-12-2011, 07:57 AM #3
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
Welcome to the Forum, Ryan !
06-12-2011, 08:26 AM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Welcome to AH Ryan!!! You will find all the help and info you will need to plan you a trip to Africa from your new friends on this Site.
06-12-2011, 08:27 AM #5
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
Ryan, welcome to the forum...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
06-12-2011, 08:43 AM #6
- Member of none
- Hunted Sweden
- Bazz has no Photos
Hi Ryan,Africa is THE place for hunting sure enough,but Canada is also a great place for hunting and fishing,anyway good luck and good hunting.Regards,Bazz
06-12-2011, 09:10 AM #7
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi, Ozondjache) South Africa ( LP, KZN, NC, EC) Botswana (Ghanzi) Canada (BC, AB, SK, MB, Ont, PQ, NS) USA (MT, WA, SD, CA, CO, WY, KS, MN, NC, VG, UT, HI)
Ryan, glad you noticed. Good to have another hopeful African hunter on here. Welcome.
06-12-2011, 09:26 AM #8
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
06-13-2011, 10:09 AM #9
- Member of AfricaHunting.com
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, France, Spain, USA
Welcome to AH Ryan! Glad you enjoy the site.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
06-13-2011, 10:21 AM #10
- Member of SCI MWF DU Canada MWF DU RMEF
- Hunted canada US RSA Zimbabwe
- M. Egan has no Photos
Great to have another Canadian (who will soon no longer have to register his guns) on site. I have hunted Alberta many times and was even lucky enough to live there for a couple of years.
Africa is within your reach. I thought about it for far to long befor doing anything about it. I am now planning my third trip over. I am a working man and I made time and saved the money to do it. It costs less than you think.
Good luck and cheers, Mike
06-13-2011, 10:52 AM #11
- Member of NRA (Life), EX Member Safari Club Intl
- Hunted USA (Michigan, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska), Namibia, Texas (Ya'll do realize Texas is a country right) and R.S.A.
Welcome to AH
You will find this to be a place filled with helpful people who manage to keep ego's in check for the most part.
And Jerome Philippe does a great job moderating the sight and keeping things organized and civil.
Enjoy the site.
By Tomsbass in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2010, 09:31 AM