This is a discussion on Hello Folks. within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Hello everyone. My name is Ryan, and I reside in Alberta, Canada. I have been intersted in hunting Africa since ...
06-12-2011, 07:30 AM #1
- Member of Alberta Fish & Game Association
- Hunted Canada
- R.Ezio has no Articles
- R.Ezio has no Photos
Hello everyone. My name is Ryan, and I reside in Alberta, Canada. I have been intersted in hunting Africa since I was quite young. I have been on this site for about six months now, and find it quite enjoyable. What I have noticed, is the people on here seem very happy to help, and provide ideas. When someone replies to a thread, it seems to stay on topic, and very rarely have I seen anyone trading insults on this forum. Something that seems commonplace on other hunting forums I have been on.
Anyway, I will hunt Africa one day, and am sure this Forum will be a valuable resource in my planning.
06-12-2011, 07:47 AM #2
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome Ryan to AH!
06-12-2011, 07:57 AM #3
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the Forum, Ryan !
06-12-2011, 08:26 AM #4
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH Ryan!!! You will find all the help and info you will need to plan you a trip to Africa from your new friends on this Site.
06-12-2011, 08:27 AM #5
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
Ryan, welcome to the forum...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
06-12-2011, 08:43 AM #6
- Member of none
- Hunted Sweden
- Bazz has no Articles
- Bazz has no Photos
Hi Ryan,Africa is THE place for hunting sure enough,but Canada is also a great place for hunting and fishing,anyway good luck and good hunting.Regards,Bazz
06-12-2011, 09:10 AM #7
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Ryan, glad you noticed. Good to have another hopeful African hunter on here. Welcome.
06-12-2011, 09:26 AM #8
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
06-13-2011, 10:09 AM #9
Welcome to AH Ryan! Glad you enjoy the site.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited every month by over 300,000 hunters who view 3.7 million pages and generate 16.5 million hits (statistics Jan 2013).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
06-13-2011, 10:21 AM #10
- Member of SCI MWF DU Canada MWF DU RMEF
- Hunted canada US RSA Zimbabwe
- M. Egan has no Articles
- M. Egan has no Photos
Great to have another Canadian (who will soon no longer have to register his guns) on site. I have hunted Alberta many times and was even lucky enough to live there for a couple of years.
Africa is within your reach. I thought about it for far to long befor doing anything about it. I am now planning my third trip over. I am a working man and I made time and saved the money to do it. It costs less than you think.
Good luck and cheers, Mike
06-13-2011, 10:52 AM #11
Welcome to AH
You will find this to be a place filled with helpful people who manage to keep ego's in check for the most part.
And Jerome Philippe does a great job moderating the sight and keeping things organized and civil.
Enjoy the site.
By Tomsbass in forum Introductions & GreetsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-02-2010, 09:31 AM