This is a discussion on New Arrival within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Tom Mattusch, here. I have a charterboat business in Half Moon Bay, California, Huli Cat Sportfishing. I am an avid ...
06-05-2011, 11:55 AM #1
- Member of SCI, Wilderness Unlimited, Coastsdie Fishing Club, RFA,
- Hunted Africa, Scotland, Argentina, New Zealand, Canada, USA
- Huli Cat Tom has no Articles
- Huli Cat Tom has no Photos
Tom Mattusch, here. I have a charterboat business in Half Moon Bay, California, Huli Cat Sportfishing. I am an avid hunter and angler. Member of Safari Club International, President of the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter. I have hunted Argentina, Canada, Scotland, New Zealand, a handful of States, Africa 3x and going back soon to Mozambique.
The Mozambique hunt will be with Safrique and will include elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, hippo, croc. Taking a Winchester Model 70 in 375 H&H I picked up unfired. That thing needs lots of work, glad I started early.
06-05-2011, 12:55 PM #2
Welcome to AH Tom! Looking forward to your input.
Jerome Philippe, Founder of AfricaHunting.com
Visited by over 240,000 hunters monthly, viewing 2.5 million pages, generating 14.5 million hits over 11,000 members (statistics Jan 2014).
Click HERE to Support AH & Go GOLD, SILVER or BRONZE
If you enjoy this site then tell fellow hunters about it!
Our community is a place for seasoned African hunters and those who dream of someday hunting in Africa. I hope that you will find AfricaHunting.com a great place to spend time preparing for or dreaming about your future African hunting safari or reliving your last.
06-05-2011, 02:22 PM #3
- Member of RFEC, RFETO
- Hunted Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West ), Spain
- Nyati has no Articles
- View Nyati's Photos
Welcome to the forum, Tom, that s a great hunt you have planned.
06-05-2011, 03:21 PM #4
- Member of NRA, ATA, PITA, NAHC, NAFC, DU, TU, DSC, SCI, RMEF
- Hunted USA - Canada -Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Africa
- James.Grage has no Articles
- View James.Grage's Photos
welcome to the forum tom...have a great stay...James Grage - New Mexico
Hold a steady Eye & Rifle...
"Very few of the so-called liberals are open-minded...they shout you down and won't let you speak if you disagree with them." John Wayne
06-06-2011, 12:19 AM #5
06-06-2011, 04:34 AM #6
- Member of PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
- KMG Hunting Safaris has no Articles
- View KMG Hunting Safaris's Photos
06-06-2011, 09:07 AM #7
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
Welcome to AH!
06-06-2011, 08:53 PM #8
- Member of NRA lifetime, SCI Member, Longhunters LLC
- Hunted South Africa, Germany, USA (OH, NY, VA, PA)
- RickB has no Articles
- View RickB's Photos
Welcome to AH!
06-07-2011, 02:01 PM #9
- Member of SCI, Member of Denver SCI chapter, DU
- Hunted US,Canada,Argentina,Botswana,South Africa
- WST416 has no Articles
- WST416 has no Photos
Welcome to AH. Good luck in Mozambique and bananas are allowed in the truck. LOL!
06-12-2011, 08:15 AM #10
- Member of NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
- Hunted USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
- Bobpuckett has no Articles
- View Bobpuckett's Photos
Welcome to AH! do you have a website I may come out your way one time.
06-12-2011, 10:03 AM #11
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Tom, sounds like you have been around the block.
Good luck getting that rifle into shape for your hunt.
Share those stories and pictures.
06-16-2011, 02:02 PM #12
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia
- Intu Safaris has no Articles
- View Intu Safaris's Photos
By Ardent in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 18Last Post: 11-06-2011, 11:44 PM
By safari gal in forum Before & After the HuntReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:19 AM
By wswat in forum Hunting AfricaReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2011, 04:54 PM