This is a discussion on old hunter within the Introductions & Greets forums, part of the Hunting Forums - Main category; Yes I think I have heard that also about the mane loss. Did you get that monster in Zim or ...
06-07-2011, 07:03 PM #21
Yes I think I have heard that also about the mane loss. Did you get that monster in Zim or Namib? What a beaut!
06-07-2011, 07:29 PM #22
- Member of KZN Hunters Assoc
- Hunted Namibia (Otavi) South Africa ( Limpopo, Kwazulu Natal, Northern Cape) Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia) USA (Montana, Washington, South Dakota, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Kansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Virginia, Utah, Hawaii)
- BRICKBURN has no Articles
- View BRICKBURN's Photos
Practice your online story telling. Keep it up. I'll attempt to be clearer.
That wool poncho would be great at keeping you warm.
You should cherish that hunt. The fact that you were wearing that poncho adds to the story. That is great.
06-07-2011, 08:43 PM #23
- Member of SCI
- Hunted USA, S. Africa
- PHOENIX PHIL has no Articles
- View PHOENIX PHIL's Photos
06-08-2011, 10:38 AM #24
- Member of NRA, SCI
- Hunted USA, South Africa
- ndbwhnter has no Articles
- View ndbwhnter's Photos
safarihunter, thanks for the story - makes the photo even better! Sounds like some good memories there.
06-08-2011, 07:07 PM #25
- Member of Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
- Hunted Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
- enysse has no Articles
- View enysse's Photos
That is one beautiful lion! Congratulations!
06-09-2011, 05:43 AM #26
Fortes Fortuna Luvat
06-16-2011, 01:53 PM #27
- Hunted South Africa, Namibia
- Intu Safaris has no Articles
- View Intu Safaris's Photos
By Leeukop Safaris in forum GREAT DEALS on Hunts WorldwideReplies: 24Last Post: 05-08-2011, 06:23 AM
By GATHERER in forum Free ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-14-2010, 08:34 AM